- Sub Headline: CPR Cell Phone Repair, the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America, congratulates Amin Lakhani on the opening of his fourth franchise store in the Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Franchise URL: http://www.cellphonerepair.com
- Listed: May 19, 2016 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Independence, OH (FranchisePOD.com) May 19, 2016 – CPR Cell Phone Repair, the largest and fastest growing retail mobile device repair franchise network in North America, is pleased to announce the opening of another store in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. CPR Cell Phone Repair congratulates Amin Lakhani on the opening of his fourth franchise store in the region.
Josh Sevick, CPR’s President stated, “All of us at CPR are extremely pleased with Amin’s decision to open a fourth CPR store in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Based on the success of his first three franchise stores, we know that Amin’s latest venture in Dallas’ busy NorthPark Center area will provide customers with CPR’s high caliber repair services in a store that is strategically located for customer convenience.”
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area has a population of over 7 million residents making it one of the largest urban areas in the United States. Year after year, the population has continued to expand and is now ranked as the nation’s fourth largest employment center closely following New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. The city’s economy is primarily based on banking, commerce, telecommunications, medical research, technology, energy, telecommunications, healthcare and transportation. The city is also home to the third-largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the United States. The Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport has become one of the largest and busiest airports in the world.
“I am proud to bring CPR’s lifetime warranty repair services to the University Park, Richardson and Garland communities of Dallas. Our newest store is conveniently located near the NorthPark Center, an upscale shopping mall that features 235 stores and restaurants. This mall is one of the largest shopping destinations in the country with annual sales of over $1 billion. Proximity to the NorthPark Center makes our newest CPR store an ideal location for busy customers who need fast, same day services,” added Amin Lakhani.
CPR Cell Phone Repair of Dallas-North Park is located at 5921 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206.
To learn more about the store’s full range of electronic device repair services, call 855-339-4234 or 469-778-0014 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please visit the website: http://www.cellphonerepair.com/dallas-north-park-tx/
About CPR Cell Phone Repair
Founded in Orlando, Fla. in 1996, CPR Cell Phone Repair is the fastest growing wireless technology franchise in North America and operates over 240 locations internationally. As a pioneer and leader in the electronics repair industry, CPR offers same-day repair and refurbishing services for cell phones, laptops, gaming systems, digital music players, tablets and other personal electronic devices. CPR was named an Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 (2016) ranking and earned top brand on the Inc. 500. For more information about CPR Cell Phone Repair and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.cellphonerepair.com/ or call 877-856-5101.
SOURCE CPR Cell Phone Repair
Director, Onboarding and Franchisee Relations
CPR Cell Phone Repair
CPR Cell Phone Repair, Social Media
335 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (1 views)