CRATE Franchise Systems Disrupts Remodeling Industry with Franchise Expansion Program Covering California and Nevada
- Sub Headline: California franchise brings its proven kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE concepts to the franchise market; program extends opportunities to those seeking a remodeling business.
- City: Modesto
- State: California
- Listed: November 20, 2015 7:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MODESTO, California – Seeking to bring order and efficiency to an often willy-nilly industry, Modesto, California-based CRATE Franchise Systems is announcing its franchise expansion program today.
Overseeing the kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE home remodeling concepts, CRATE Franchise Systems, or CRATE, offers homeowners a quick and affordable kitchen or bath renovation completed on-time and on-budget, starting at seven days and $13,000 for a standard kitchen transformation and seven days and $8,000 for a standard bathroom renovation.
“Simply put, we’re on a mission to disrupt a fragmented, shoddy industry,” said D. Scott Monday, co-founder and CEO of CRATE. “Our brand is a response to years spent working with and observing contractors who would overpromise and underdeliver. We had a vision to deliver on time, every time and we’ve made it the cornerstone of CRATE.”
Monday started CRATE in 2012 alongside business partner Jared Oller. Collectively, the CRATE team has finished hundreds of remodeling jobs as licensed contractors and brings both experience and laser-sharp focus to the new franchise model. Franchise development will start along the West Coast initially in territories across the Bay Area, Sacramento, and Fresno, California, along with Reno, Nevada. Further expansion plans sweep south to Los Angeles and into Phoenix and Las Vegas.
The kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE concepts actually started as a crazy idea at Costco, involving packing an entire kitchen into a storage container and then delivering the materials to the site by helicopter – with construction people bursting out of the crate to finish a kitchen.
Though they ditched the aerial delivery and the workers in crates, CRATE is now a reality; each signature crate, an 8’ x 8’ x 16’ container, includes all the necessary tools and materials contractors need to complete a quality remodel in a week. The franchise model provides solutions for challenges familiar to all home improvement businesses: lead generation and maximizing profit-per-workday. CRATE franchise owners can focus primarily on satisfying customers and maximizing profit-per-day.
“Let’s face it – the most important thing for any home contractor is finding qualified customers in need of their exact services. But that isn’t an easy thing to do,” Monday added. “We offer our franchise owners a forward-thinking lead generation system that leverages cutting edge marketing tactics.”
CRATE’s 24/7 support team weeds out unqualified customers and sets up initial job walks for the franchise owners with warmed-up leads. CRATE also offers a step-by-step project implementation system, allowing franchise owners to complete projects in an average of two weeks with exceptional profit margin.
“We stand out as seasoned contractors with real-life experience in the home improvement space,” said Oller, CRATE co-founder and president. “We’re not just advising contractors, we’re living it out with them.”
Through targeted franchise expansion, CRATE is aiming to open multiple franchised locations in the next three to five years, with the potential for additional company-owned territories as well.
For more information, visit cratefranchisesystems.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 222-8911.
About CRATE Franchise Systems
CRATE Franchise Systems – the francisr of kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE – offers home improvement specialists industry-leading solutions in lead generation and maximizing profit-per-workday while helping them deliver organized, efficient remodeling services. Each signature crate, an 8’ x 16’ x 8’ tall container, includes all the necessary tools and materials contractors need to complete a quality remodel in as little as seven days. CRATE Franchise Systems is now expanding through a targeted franchise program. Immediate opportunities are available in 14 different territories, including the Sacramento area, the Bay Area, Fresno, California, and Reno, Nevada.
For more information and to inquire about franchise availabilities, visit cratefranchisesystems.com.
SOURCE CRATE Franchise Systems
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)