CRATE Franchise Systems Partners with Benetrends Financial to Provide Entrepreneurs a Home Remodeling Business Opportunity
- Sub Headline: California franchise brings its established kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE concepts to the market and designs program to help franchisees get funded quickly, safely and economically.
- City: Modesto
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.cratefranchisesystems.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 4:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MODESTO, CALIFORNIA (FranchisePOD.com) March 24, 2016 – CRATE Franchise Systems’ top priority is setting its franchisees up for a fulfilling journey into starting or growing an amazing home remodeling business. The Modesto, Calif.-based franchise has partnered with Benetrends Financial to help prospective franchise owners customize their funding with a comprehensive suite of options tailored to their specific needs.
Via the kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE home remodeling concepts, CRATE Franchise Systems, or CRATE, offers homeowners a quick and affordable kitchen or bath renovation completed on-time and on-budget, starting at seven days and $13,000 for a standard kitchen transformation and seven days and $8,000 for a standard bathroom renovation.
“As an emerging franchise concept, we’re thrilled to provide interested entrepreneurs and existing remodeling company owners a reliable and experienced financial partner,” said Scott Monday, CEO and co-founder of CRATE. “So often, access to capital is the barrier prohibiting people from launching and growing their business. That is no longer an issue for our prospects.”
Monday started CRATE in 2012 alongside business partner Jared Oller. Collectively, the CRATE team has finished hundreds of remodeling jobs as licensed contractors and brings both experience and laser-sharp focus to the new franchise model. Franchise development is focused on the West Coast initially in territories across the Bay Area, Sacramento, and Fresno, California, sweeping down California and into Nevada, Arizona and Oregon.
Benetrends, founded in 1983, was designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners maximize the benefits of their retirement plans with the most compliant and efficient setup for creating maximum wealth as a business owner. They worked to design programs that make it easier for CRATE franchisees to get funded quickly, safely and economically. Benetrends has a custom program utilizing a comprehensive suite of funding options.
Benetrends has helped more than 10,000 entrepreneurs successfully launch their dreams for over 30 years, with proven and innovative funding strategies that maximize opportunities, while minimizing risk. This partnership will make it an easier and more streamlined process for purchasing a franchise with a loan amount up to $150,000.
For more information on the CRATE franchise concept, visit cratefranchisesystems.com, e-mail info(at)cratefranchisesystems(dot)com or call (209) 222-8911.
About CRATE Franchise Systems
CRATE Franchise Systems — the franchisor of kitchenCRATE and bathCRATE — offers home improvement specialists industry-leading solutions in lead generation and maximizing profit-per-workday while helping them deliver organized, efficient remodeling services. Each signature crate, an 8’ x 16’ x 8’ tall container, includes all the necessary tools and materials contractors need to complete a quality remodel in as little as seven days. CRATE Franchise Systems is now expanding through a targeted franchise program. Immediate opportunities are available in California, Nevada, Arizona and Oregon.
For more information and to inquire about franchise availabilities, visit cratefranchisesystems.com.
SOURCE CRATE Franchise Systems
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)