- City: Millbrae
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.creamnation.com
- Listed: December 10, 2015 10:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MILLBRAE, Calif. – CREAM, a San Francisco Bay Area-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections, will celebrate its fifth year anniversary on December 14.
To commemorate, all 22 CREAM locations throughout California and Nevada will offer ice cream sandwiches for $1.50 – the original price when the first CREAM opened in 2010.
The Shamiehs opened their first CREAM location in Berkeley, with the opening of their second location in the Bay Area months after. Since franchising the concept in 2012, the family business has grown to 22 locations throughout California and Nevada, with their 23rd location set to open by the end of the year. In 2015 alone, CREAM has opened 13 locations and currently has between 30-40 stores in development throughout California and Florida. Company plans call for as many as 50 in 2016 and CREAM plans to continue its growth with as many as 150 locations by 2020.
Also in 2015, CREAM has introduced a number of new products, including mini ice cream sandwiches, specialty coffee drinks, additional flavors to their premium pints, and a variety of seasonal favorites.
The idea for CREAM was born in the Shamieh household when Mrs. Shamieh would bake homemade cookies for her children, Gus and Tag. As a part of the family tradition, Gus and Tag enjoyed customizing their mom’s cookies and her signature ice cream to create delicious ice cream sandwiches with every topping imaginable.
“My wife’s homemade ice cream sandwiches were always a neighborhood hit with the children. Inspired by the positive response, we opened our first CREAM location,” said Jimmy Shamieh, co-founder and CEO of CREAM. “Sharing the joy and nostalgia of our family recipes was one of the main reasons we started CREAM.”
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors and 16 cookie flavors and as many as 15 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, malts, scoops of ice cream, and other baked goods, such as “The Cream Taco,” a waffle cone shaped like a taco loaded with ice cream and toppings.
“There is a lot of excitement around the CREAM brand,” said Shamieh. “This year was huge for us growth wise, and we are looking forward to making 2016 even bigger with the opening of our first Florida location, as well as continuing expansion into other states throughout the nation.”
Based in the Bay Area and named one of Buzzfeed’s “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die,” CREAM is a rapidly-growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM currently has 22 locations open and operating throughout California and Nevada, and plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)