- Sub Headline: Opens 12 New Locations in 2015, Expects to Open 25 More in 2016
- City: Berkeley
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.creamnation.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 6:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Calif. – After years of sharing its handcrafted ice cream sandwiches and other treats with scores of fans throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, CREAM has taken center stage as one of the fastest-growing dessert franchises in the country with 22 locations.
In 2015, CREAM experienced levels of growth and success unmatched in its five-year history. Last year, the San Francisco-based company more than doubled its brand footprint, opening 13 new shops and bringing its delicious offerings to several cities throughout Southern California, as well as Las Vegas.
“2015 was an incredible year for CREAM, and we’re just getting started,” said co-founder and CEO Jimmy Shamieh. “The explosive growth of our brand will help us double our network in 2016 and set the stage to enter a series of new markets in rapid succession.”
Expansion in the coming year will be driven by franchise deals already set to bring more than 60 new CREAM stores to various parts of California, Nevada and Florida. CREAM plans to have at least 25 new locations up-and-running by the end 2016.
Since CREAM’s debut in 2010, thousands of consumers have been flocking to indulge their sweet tooth with the concept’s evolved version of the nostalgic ice cream sandwich. With a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors, 17 kinds of cookies and 15 toppings, the mix-and-match opportunities at CREAM – which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me” – are seemingly endless. You can order a classic with a hefty scoop of French Vanilla ice cream between two Chocolate Chip cookies. You can get a little more creative and go with a Double Chocolate Chip cookie on top, Peanut Butter on the bottom and Salted Caramel ice cream in between, topped with Oreo cookie crumbs.
While the ice cream sandwiches are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, scoops of ice cream and other treats, such as “The Cream Taco,” a taco shell shaped waffle cone loaded with three scoops of ice cream and toppings.
CREAM also offers an array of catering options for consumers who wish to stray from the standard fare for events and parties.
“The growing popularity of comfort food has presented our brand with the phenomenal opportunity to strengthen our market share across the country,” Shamieh said. “There has never been a better time to capitalize on this booming industry and we look forward to another huge growth year as we further expand our national footprint.”
With a franchise fee of $30,000, the total investment to own and operate a CREAM ranges from $196,000 to $412,000.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 22 locations open and operating throughout California and Nevada, and plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)