- Sub Headline: Opens 12 New Locations in 2015, Expects to Open 25 More in 2016
- City: Berkeley
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.creamnation.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 6:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BERKELEY, Calif. – After years of sharing its handcrafted ice cream sandwiches and other treats with scores of fans throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, CREAM has taken center stage as one of the fastest-growing dessert franchises in the country with 22 locations.
In 2015, CREAM experienced levels of growth and success unmatched in its five-year history. Last year, the San Francisco-based company more than doubled its brand footprint, opening 13 new shops and bringing its delicious offerings to several cities throughout Southern California, as well as Las Vegas.
“2015 was an incredible year for CREAM, and we’re just getting started,” said co-founder and CEO Jimmy Shamieh. “The explosive growth of our brand will help us double our network in 2016 and set the stage to enter a series of new markets in rapid succession.”
Expansion in the coming year will be driven by franchise deals already set to bring more than 60 new CREAM stores to various parts of California, Nevada and Florida. CREAM plans to have at least 25 new locations up-and-running by the end 2016.
Since CREAM’s debut in 2010, thousands of consumers have been flocking to indulge their sweet tooth with the concept’s evolved version of the nostalgic ice cream sandwich. With a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors, 17 kinds of cookies and 15 toppings, the mix-and-match opportunities at CREAM – which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me” – are seemingly endless. You can order a classic with a hefty scoop of French Vanilla ice cream between two Chocolate Chip cookies. You can get a little more creative and go with a Double Chocolate Chip cookie on top, Peanut Butter on the bottom and Salted Caramel ice cream in between, topped with Oreo cookie crumbs.
While the ice cream sandwiches are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, scoops of ice cream and other treats, such as “The Cream Taco,” a taco shell shaped waffle cone loaded with three scoops of ice cream and toppings.
CREAM also offers an array of catering options for consumers who wish to stray from the standard fare for events and parties.
“The growing popularity of comfort food has presented our brand with the phenomenal opportunity to strengthen our market share across the country,” Shamieh said. “There has never been a better time to capitalize on this booming industry and we look forward to another huge growth year as we further expand our national footprint.”
With a franchise fee of $30,000, the total investment to own and operate a CREAM ranges from $196,000 to $412,000.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 22 locations open and operating throughout California and Nevada, and plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Named as 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient for Exemplary Support of National Guard and Reserve Members (3 views)