- Listed: July 30, 2016 6:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) NORTHRIDGE, CA – CREAM Northridge is celebrating a successful first year. The store is part of the San Francisco Bay-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches using fresh-baked cookies and other treats.
In honor of the anniversary, the Northridge store, which is located at 9000 Reseda Blvd., will be giving away free mini ice cream sandwiches to all customers from 2:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. In addition to mini chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, customers will receive the chance to win CREAM t-shirts, hats, and more.
“We are excited to celebrate our first year in Northridge,” said co-owner David Zeichick. “The community has welcomed us, and our sandwiches, with open arms so to give back, we wanted to host a celebration with the community while we all enjoy nostalgic ice cream sandwiches.” “We look forward to many more years in Northridge,” added co-owner Mario Ramirez.
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of 22 ice cream flavors and 17 cookie flavors and as many as 19 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, malts, scoops of ice cream and other baked goods, such as “The Cream Taco,” a waffle cone shaped like a taco loaded with ice cream and toppings.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 26 locations open and operating throughout California, Nevada and Florida, with plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
Franchise Elevator PR
465 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)