- Sub Headline: First of a planned 13 units by CREAM Kings LLC
- Listed: July 22, 2016 3:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BERKELEY, Cali. – CREAM, a Bay Area-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches using fresh, oven-baked cookies and other confections, will open its doors to its 16 Northern California location in Chico this summer at 2471 Cohasset Ave.
CREAM Chico will be the first of 13 units throughout the Northern California region owned by CREAM Kings LLC, a franchisee group with over 100 years of combined industry experience led by brothers Adam and Money Sangha, joined by childhood friend Faraz Mahmood and Jaspreet Kalkat. Alongside the soon-to-be locations in Sacramento and at Kings Arena, other targeted areas include Fairfield, Vacaville, Marin County, Santa Cruz and Napa, among others.
“CREAM has become a cult favorite throughout the Bay Area and Southern California and now we will bring the same popularity to millions of new customers in the Northern regions of the state,” said Co-founder of CREAM, Gus Shamieh.
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors, 16 cookie flavors and as many as 15 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches using oven-baked cookies are the main draw, CREAM also has the CREAM waffle ice cream sandwich, the CREAM Do’sant, the CREAM Taco, milkshakes, floats, malts, scoops of ice cream and other dessert treats.
“We have been eagerly waiting to open our first location and are thrilled to show the people of Chico what CREAM is all about,” said Adam Sangha.
As with all of CREAM’s previous openings nationwide, CREAM Chico will be offering free ice cream sandwiches to all customers.
Since opening its first store in Berkeley in 2010, CREAM has expanded to 26 locations throughout California, Nevada and Florida with 30-40 stores under development.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 26 locations open and operating throughout California and Nevada, and plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
1004 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)