- Sub Headline: Liquid nitrogen ice cream franchise comes to Downey
- Listed: August 28, 2017 1:26 pm
- Expires: 260 days, 16 hours
Creamistry Continues California Expansion
August 28, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, Cali. – Creamistry – an Irvine, California-based chain that specializes in made-to-order liquid nitrogen ice cream using all-natural and organic ingredients with more than 60+ flavors and toppings – has announced the opening of a new location, open and operating as of August 25, in Downey, CA.
The new store, located at 11146 Downey Ave, is owned and operated by Jose Ontiveros.
“We are extremely excited to bring Creamistry to Downey,” said Ontiveros. “The brand has experienced wild success throughout Southern California already – with Creamistry’s premium-quality product and fully customizable combinations, we feel confident that the Downey community will also embrace our concept.”
After being introduced to the Creamistry brand by his daughter, Ontiveros fell in love with the concept and decided it would be a perfect fit in Downey. He ultimately plans to open at least two additional locations in the area over the next two years.
“We have been eagerly waiting to open our first location and are thrilled to show the people of Downey what Creamistry is all about,” added Ontiveros.
Creamistry was founded in 2013 after founder Jay Yim was first introduced to liquid nitrogen ice cream when he spotted a street vendor making it during a trip to South Korea in 2003. Born into a family of Korean bakers, Yim and his wife, Katie, made their first homemade ice cream using liquid nitrogen with the help of his father as the quality control “chemist.” Over the next two years, the team experimented with over a hundred flavors and combinations, the best of which eventually became an integral part of Creamistry’s menu today.
“We are thrilled to welcome Jose to the Creamistry team,” noted Yim. “We are incredibly pleased with the following we have garnered thus far, and are excited to see the same acclaim and recognition in Downey as we continue to expand.”
Here’s how Creamistry works: Customers choose a portion size, then an ice ceam base (premium, organic, coconut, or non-dairy sorbet), one of 30+ flavors, and then toppings from a list of 35+ options that include candy, cookies and cereal, fruits, and sauces. The ice cream is made right before the customer with a lot of billowing smoke thanks to the flash-freezing process. When the liquid nitrogen (-321° F) hits the base it freezes so fast that ice crystals don’t have a chance to develop, resulting in a decadently rich and luxuriously creamy ice cream with virtually no overrun.
Founded in 2013 and franchising since 2014, Creamistry is an Irvine, California-based franchise that serves made-to-order liquid nitrogen ice cream using all natural and organic ingredients that can be customized with over 60+ flavors and toppings. Currently, there are nearly 50 shops open and operating in three states and three countries, with more than 300 additional locations in various stages of development worldwide. For more information, visit www.creamistry.com.
251 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)