- Sub Headline: Nation’s Leading Repair and Restoration Franchise Receives Annual Franchise Business Review Top 200 Award Based on Franchisee Satisfaction
- City: Mokena
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.wecanfixthat.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 9:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MOKENA, IL (FranchisePOD.com) February 08, 2016 – Franchise Business Review, a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction, recently announced that Creative Colors International, the nation’s leading repair and restoration franchise, was honored in their “2016 Best of the Best: Top 200 Franchises” list, the only ranking of franchises based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance. This means that the dozens of men and women who have bought a Creative Colors International franchise over the past two years are among the most satisfied franchise owners in the country.
Mark Bollman, President of Creative Colors International, says few awards, if any, are more meaningful than being honored as part of this Franchise Business Review list that’s based solely on the results of franchisee satisfaction surveys.
“As a franchisor, nothing is more important than making sure your franchisees are receiving the support and guidance they need to thrive in their local market,” says Bollman. “So, when your franchise system is selected among the best of the best from a franchisee satisfaction perspective, it’s a true honor. We earned this 2016 Franchisee Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review because our corporate team does an excellent job providing our franchisees with industry leading support that helps them keep their customers happy. I am proud of our team and thrilled to know our newest franchisees are proud to be a part of the Creative Colors International family.”
Creative Colors International was among the 200 franchise systems who earned a spot in Franchise Business Review’s 2016 Top 200 Franchise list and were awarded an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award. In order to select these award winners, Franchise Business Review surveyed 28,000 franchisees representing 339 franchise brands. Franchisees who participated in the free survey were asked 33 benchmark questions about their experience and satisfaction regarding critical areas of their franchise systems, including training and support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations and financial opportunity.
According to Franchise Business Review’s President, Michelle Rowan, few surveys or lists provide franchise prospects with a better indication of a franchise system’s ability to help its franchise owners succeed in their communities.
“Among the most important factors to consider before investing in a franchise is the satisfaction level of current franchisees – the true franchise experts,” says Rowan. “The research conducted by Franchise Business Review provides prospective franchisees with this information. It also shows franchisors where they are doing well and where improvements can be made – information they use to strengthen their systems.”
For more information about Creative Colors International franchise opportunities, please visit http://www.creativecolorsintl.com/.
About Creative Colors International
Launched in 1991, the Creative Colors International (CCI) franchise system was created through its affiliate, J&J’s Creative Colors, the original industry leader in refurbishment techniques and systems. Today, both companies continue to be family-owned and operated by the second generation. Catering to the abundance of upholstered items in every home, business and vehicle, CCI is the ultimate in on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, protection, and dyeing of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric. Through proprietary technology, CCI restores damaged material at a fraction of replacement costs, saving customers up to 90 percent. CCI repairs are stronger than the original area and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. In the Automotive, Furniture and Commercial Markets, CCI offers on-site repair and restoration to all types of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastic and carpeting by repairing and redyeing holes, cuts, tears, burns, scrapes, fading and discoloration. For more information on CCI’s services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com.
SOURCE Creative Colors International
Creative Colors International
+1 (919) 459-8157
Creative Colors International
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)