- Sub Headline: Annual conference theme is BELIEVE
- Franchise URL: http://www.CruiseOne.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 6:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – CruiseOne® / Dream Vacations, which are part of World Travel Holdings — the world’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company, have announced that its 2016 National Conference aboard the Carnival Vista, has sold out in record time. The National Conference will feature the theme BELIEVE and focus on inspiring attendees to evolve their individual agencies by introducing new business ideas, new concepts and new ways of promoting the vast array of products sold.
“Our award-winning national conference is one of the largest in the travel agency industry to take place at sea and is one of the most anticipated events of the year,” said Drew Daly, general manager of network engagement and performance for CruiseOne / Dream Vacations. “National Conference provides us with the opportunity to spend one week, interruption-free, engaging with our network of agents and valued travel suppliers and partners. The goal this year is for attendees to walk away believing in each other, in their customers, in our Travel Partners and in the Fort Lauderdale Headquarters team. We are one team and when working together, we will continue to be a leading team in travel.”
The 2016 National Conference will inspire attendees to break their mental models and gain a newfound self-confidence in building relationships and implementing new techniques to grow business. Throughout the week, attendees will participate in motivational general sessions, engaging networking events and one-on-one meetings with suppliers, interactive educational workshops and peer-to-peer brainstorming sessions. Attendees will also be encouraged to connect socially using the hashtag #BelieveConference.
“We always attend National Conference because it gives us an opportunity to connect with other franchises and collaborate on what others are doing to be successful,” said Dream Vacations Franchise Owner Keith Belanger of Saco, Maine. “It is also a great opportunity to hear about what is going in the industry and within the CruiseOne / Dream Vacations brand.”
Use the #BelieveConference hashtag to follow the excitement leading up to the annual CruiseOne / Dream Vacations conference, as well as for updates during the week at sea.
For more information on joining these award-winning agencies, please visit www.DreamVacationsFranchise.com to learn more about owning a CruiseOne / Dream Vacations travel franchise.
About CruiseOne® / Dream Vacations
In operation since 1992, the home-based travel franchise CruiseOne® is ranked in the top three percent of all franchises worldwide and is a member of the International Franchise Association; Dream Vacations was launched in April 2016. As part of World Travel Holdings, CruiseOne / Dream Vacations franchisees are able to offer their customers the lowest possible pricing on vacations with its 100 percent “Best Price and Satisfaction Guarantee.” CruiseOne has received partner of the year, a top-ranking status, by all the major cruise lines including Norwegian Cruise Line®, Royal Caribbean International®, Celebrity Cruises® and Carnival® Cruise Line. For more information on CruiseOne / Dream Vacations, visit www.DreamVacationsFranchise.com. Like CruiseOne on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DreamVacationsFranchise, and follow us on Twitter at @Dream_Franchise.
SOURCE CruiseOne® / Dream Vacations
Public Relations Specialist
CruiseOne / Dream Vacations
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)