- Sub Headline: Registry website makes it easy for travel agents to earn commission while creating honeymoon experiences.
- Franchise URL: http://www.cruiseone.com
- Listed: May 19, 2016 8:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – Home-based travel franchise CruiseOne / Dream Vacations has formed a strategic partnership with Honeymoon Wishes, a full-service, online honeymoon gift registry. This website makes it easy for travel agents to earn commission when booking every aspect of an engaged couple’s honeymoon, from travel to excursions whether on land or at sea. According to Honeymoon Wishes, the average amount gifted per couple using the Honeymoon Wishes registry is $2,500.
Instead of receiving household appliances, couples can register components of their honeymoon or destination wedding. Friends and family can gift once-in-a-lifetime memories such as upgraded accommodations, a couples’ massage and dinner reservations, or memorable excursions such as swimming with the dolphins, a wine tasting in Tuscany, or a helicopter tour over the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
“This partnership is a win-win for our vacation specialists and for their clients,” said Rosemarie Reed, vice president of marketing for CruiseOne / Dream Vacations. “Honeymoon Wishes enables engaged couples to create and organize their honeymoon wish list on a customized website, while their travel agent can easily book and earn commission on excursions and gifts as they are purchased.”
Engaged couples can customize requested gift amounts to ensure that everyone can find a gift or experience that fits their budget. When a wedding present is purchased using Honeymoon Wishes, the couple will receive an online gift announcement with a personalized message from the sender. Customized deluxe gift cards can also be mailed, either directly to the happy couple or to the guest, so that they can be presented at the wedding or shower.
The Honeymoon Wishes partnership is one component of CruiseOne / Dream Vacations’ multi-tiered marketing program, which ensures that its franchisees are always in front of existing and potential customers. The company boasts several free marketing programs for its network of franchisees including an innovative travel video library, an automated social media program and weekly email distributions on behalf of its vacation specialists highlighting consumer promotions, travel tips and more. CruiseOne / Dream Vacations has an invested interest in lead generation to increase brand awareness, generate new clients and drive continuous people to agents’ individual websites.
People with a passion for travel who want to learn more information about franchising opportunities with CruiseOne / Dream Vacations should visit www.DreamVacationsFranchise.com or call 888-249-8235.
About CruiseOne® / Dream Vacations
In operation since 1992, the home-based travel franchise CruiseOne® is ranked in the top three percent of all franchises worldwide and is a member of the International Franchise Association; Dream Vacations was launched in April 2016. As part of World Travel Holdings, CruiseOne / Dream Vacations franchisees are able to offer their customers the lowest possible pricing on vacations with its 100 percent “Best Price and Satisfaction Guarantee.” CruiseOne has received partner of the year, a top-ranking status, by all the major cruise lines including Norwegian Cruise Line®, Royal Caribbean International®, Celebrity Cruises® and Carnival® Cruise Lines. For more information on CruiseOne / Dream Vacations, visit www.DreamVacationsFranchise.com. Like CruiseOne on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DreamVacationsFranchise, and follow us on Twitter at @Dream_Franchise.
SOURCE CruiseOne® / Dream Vacations
PR Specialist, CruiseOne / Dream Vacations
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)