CruiseOne® Recognizes Franchisee with National Business Award In Celebration of Women’s History Month
- Sub Headline: CruiseOne® Honors Karen Coleman-Ostrov With OPAL Award For Leadership And Community Service
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.CruiseOneFranchise.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – For the fourth year in a row, the leading home-based travel franchise CruiseOne® celebrates Women’s History Month in March by honoring a female CruiseOne Vacation Specialist and Franchise Owner with the OPAL Award for Women. The company has named Gilbert, Ariz. resident Karen Coleman-Ostrov the 2016 recipient of this prestigious award.
The OPAL Award recognizes a female franchise owner who demonstrates Outstanding Performance And Leadership. The honoree is active in community and civic organizations, is among CruiseOne’s top selling agents and has exhibited strong business skills. Coleman-Ostrov will receive three months of waived fees and a $100 gift certificate.
“We are pleased to recognize Karen with this year’s OPAL Award because of her passion for travel and for helping others, both in her local community and within the CruiseOne franchise system,” said Tim Courtney, vice president of franchise development at CruiseOne. “Karen is a role model who loves inspiring others and believes in the importance of making a positive impact in all aspects of her life.”
Coleman-Ostrov has been a CruiseOne franchise owner for five years and embodies the spirit of the OPAL Award and Women’s History Month through her involvement with the women-only networking groups Women’s Success Referral Group and Female Empowered Networking, both of which work to empower and support local businesswomen, as well as partners with regional charities to improve the community. In addition, she has aligned herself with CruiseOne’s signature charity Make-A-Wish®, by donating her previous car to the organization’s Wheels for Wishes initiative.
CruiseOne is committed to being “Rich in Diversity” and empowers all owners, agents and employees to reach their highest potential by leveraging their broad range of talent, experiences, personalities, viewpoints and ideas to generate business growth.
For more information on owning a CruiseOne travel franchise, please visit www.cruiseonefranchise.com or call 888-249-8235.
In operation since 1992, the home-based travel franchise CruiseOne® is ranked in the top three percent of all franchises worldwide and is a member of the International Franchise Association. As part of World Travel Holdings, the world’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company, CruiseOne franchisees are able to offer their customers the lowest possible pricing on vacations with its 100 percent “Best Price and Satisfaction Guarantee.” CruiseOne has received partner of the year, a top-ranking status, by all the major cruise lines including Norwegian Cruise Line®, Royal Caribbean International®, Celebrity Cruises® and Carnival® Cruise Lines. For more information on CruiseOne, visit www.CruiseOneFranchise.com. Like CruiseOne on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CruiseOneFranchise, and follow us on Twitter at @CruiseOneBiz.
Public Relations Specialist
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)