- Street: 1143 E. Main St.
- State: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 24141
- Listed: August 8, 2016 5:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
There are few franchise opportunities that come into the market with existing national brand power. Crumb & Get It Cookie Company and it’s founders, Chris and Kelly McMurray, are a nationally recognized brand in virtually every market around the country. One small decision, based on principles, has launched this brand to a national audience. In August 2012 Chris was approached by the Obama-Biden campaign to be used as a photo-op as the entourage was traveling through Virginia. Chris politely declined and the rest, as they say, is history. Take a moment to review the stories below to find out how our national brand can benefit you as you consider joining the Crumb & Get It Cookie Company family.
Partner with an exciting franchise in the $310 billion per year global baked goods industry.
Crumb & Get It offers an opportunity for self-motivated individuals interested in investing in themselves and their community through joining the Crumb & Get It franchise.
There is no doubt that business ownership comes with numerous benefits. But why go it alone and attempt to develop a brand of your own. Statistics have shown that a high percentage of independent businesses fail within the first two years. Choosing the franchise path puts you in a group of thousands of other smart business owners experiencing the success of a proven business model who are enjoying being “in business for themselves, but not by themselves.”
Why choose Crumb & Get It?
- Size of the industry: cookie sales top $4 billion annually; cupcake sales up 54% the past five years, ice cream sales topped $10 billion in 2014.
- Crumb and Get It combines all three of the above high performing industries.
- B2C and B2B business model.
- Moderate investment level.
- Proven business model with strong operating/support systems in place.
- No direct competition selling custom product offering.
Join the Crumb & Get It team and enjoy a more rewarding future
We built the foundation, have a successful business system in place, and are ready for you to take advantage of our hard work. Our founders come from successful entrepreneurs and are ready to share this exciting brand so you can enjoy the benefits, flexibility and independence of business ownership just as they have.
278 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)