- State: New York
- Listed: December 14, 2015 10:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Crunch, the health club chain best known for making serious fitness fun through unique programming and cutting-edge training, announces the opening of its newest franchise location at 2212 Centre Avenue, Bellmore, NY. Set to open in March 2016, Crunch Bellmore will bring its ‘No Judgments’ philosophy and fusion of fitness meets entertainment to the Long Island community.
The new health club will be conveniently located just outside the Long Island Railroad Station in Bellmore at the corner of Center Avenue and Pettit Avenue, making it easy for commuters to stop in for a workout before or after work.
The 28,000 square foot health club will boast state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, full-service locker rooms complete with shower facilities and changing rooms, tanning and HydroMassage®. For parents interested in joining, a babysitting service is available for children ages 6-months to 12-years.
Crunch is known for its innovative group fitness programming and will offer a full roster of classes including BodyWeb with TRX®, Zumba®, Cardio Tai Box, Yoga Body Sculpt, BOSU® Bootcamp, Fat Burning Pilates and more. Plus, members can get their hearts pumping in the indoor-cycling studio with Crunch’s signature Ride classes.
Those looking for guidance at the gym can join CAMP CRUNCH, a program that gives members of all fitness levels the opportunity to work one-on-one with an expert trainer. Trainers develop personalized plans to help members meet their individual fitness goals through signature small group training, cutting-edge personal training and unique nutrition programs.
Crunch Bellmore will be the second Crunch location opened by The Breslau Family, Lewis, Valerie and Justin. The Bellmore natives opened Crunch West Babylon in 2014 and look forward to bringing more locations to Long Island over the next few years.
“We are excited to be opening a beautiful, state-of-the-art Crunch Fitness in the town that I call home,” said Crunch Franchisee, Justin Breslau. “We look forward to offering an exceptional health club experience to our neighbors in Bellmore, Merrick, Wantagh and the surrounding towns.”
An enrollment center is now open at 2212 Centre Avenue, Bellmore, NY 11710. For more information visit CrunchBellmore.com or call 516-221-4000. To learn more about Crunch franchising opportunities, visit CrunchFranchise.com.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Headquartered in New York City, and co-owned by New Evolution Ventures (NeV) and private-equity firm Angelo, Gordon, Crunch serves over 600,000 members with over 130 gyms worldwide, including 108 franchise locations in MA, PA, NY, NJ, CT, WA, OR, CA, TX, FL, KY, VA, Puerto Rico and Australia, and is rapidly expanding across the U.S. and around the globe. Go to www.crunch.com for more information.
About New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV)
Based in Northern California, New Evolution Ventures (NeV) is a private equity firm focused on the acquisition, development and operations management of fitness, health and wellness interests both domestically and internationally. Founded in 2008 by Mark Mastrov, Jim Rowley and Mike Feeney, the current team of NeV professionals is shaping the world of fitness, health and wellness one brand at a time. With a foundation representing over a century of business experience, NeV currently has operations and investments in more than 20 countries worldwide representing over 800+ facilities. For more information, visit www.nev.com.
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)