- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK – Nov. 4, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Crunch Franchise announces the opening of its newest location in Bradenton, Florida. The renowned gym chain, best known for making serious workouts fun through innovative group fitness programming and cutting-edge training offerings, looks to continue to spread its ‘No Judgments’ philosophy throughout the Tampa Bay area with the grand opening of Crunch Bradenton.
Crunch Bradenton is officially open for workouts at 4836 14th Street West in the Fountains Plaza shopping center. The 28,400 square foot health club boasts top-notch amenities including state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, full-service locker rooms, tanning and HydroMassage®. The gym is fully equipped with an indoor-cycling studio where instructors will lead Crunch’s signature Ride classes and a designated group fitness studio where members can enjoy Crunch’s group fitness classes, including BodyWeb with TRX®, Zumba®, Cardio Tai Box, Yoga Body Sculpt, BOSU® Bootcamp, Fat Burning Pilates and more. For parents interested in joining, a babysitting service is available for children ages 6-months to 12-years.
Members have the option to participate in Crunch’s CAMP CRUNCH program which includes signature small group training, personal training and nutrition programs for all fitness levels. Expert personal trainers are available to work one-on-one with members to deliver personalized fitness and nutrition plans, helping them to meet their individual fitness goals.
Crunch Bradenton is owned and operated by Crunch Franchisees, Vince Julien, Tony Scrimale and their team of industry veterans. The new club in Bradenton will be their sixth Crunch location in Florida and they plan to open at least 20 more Crunch gyms on the East Coast over the next few years.
“We are excited to continue to build and grow in the Tampa Bay community. Our goal is continue expansion until we have Crunch locations conveniently located throughout the entire Tampa Bay region,” said Crunch Franchisee, Vince Julien. “We are proud to offer an affordable fitness experience for Tampa Bay’s residents in a fun, friendly, ‘No Judgments’ environment.”
For more information visit www.CrunchBradenton.com.To learn more about Crunch franchising opportunities, visit www.CrunchFranchise.com.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Headquartered in New York City, and co-owned by New Evolution Ventures (NeV) and private-equity firm Angelo, Gordon, Crunch serves over 550,000 members with over 120 gyms worldwide, including 105 franchise locations in MA, PA, NY, NJ, CT, WA, OR, CA, TX, FL, KY, VA, Puerto Rico and Australia, and is rapidly expanding across the U.S. and around the globe. Go to www.crunch.com for more information.
About New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV)
Based in Northern California, New Evolution Ventures (NeV) is a private equity firm focused on the acquisition, development and operations management of fitness, health and wellness interests both domestically and internationally. Founded in 2008 by Mark Mastrov, Jim Rowley and Mike Feeney, the current team of NeV professionals is shaping the world of fitness, health and wellness one brand at a time. With a foundation representing over a century of business experience, NeV currently has operations and investments in more than 20 countries worldwide representing over 800+ facilities. For more information, visit www.nev.com.
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)