- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: December 8, 2015 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Crunch Franchise, the renowned gym chain best known for making serious workouts fun through innovative group fitness programming and cutting-edge training offerings is thrilled to announce that its first location in Nebraska is officially open for workouts.
Crunch continues to bridge the gap between its East and West Coast locations by spreading its ‘No Judgments’ philosophy through the Midwest. Crunch Omaha Deerfield is conveniently located in the heart of the Millard area at 136th and Q in the Deerfield Plaza. The gym is located next to the Omaha Mega Mart where there is plenty of designated parking for members.
The 20,000 square foot health club boasts top-notch amenities including state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, full-service locker rooms, tanning and HydroMassage®. The gym has a designated group fitness studio where members can enjoy Crunch’s group fitness classes, including BodyWeb with TRX®, Zumba®, Cardio Tai Box, Yoga Body Sculpt, BOSU® Bootcamp, Fat Burning Pilates and more.
Members have the option to participate in Crunch’s CAMP CRUNCH program which includes signature small group training, personal training and nutrition programs for all fitness levels. Expert personal trainers are available to work one-on-one with members to deliver personalized fitness and nutrition plans and help them meet their individual fitness goals.
Behind Crunch Omaha Deerfield is CW Fitness, owned by Crunch Franchisees, Curt Bowen and Wade Teslow, who plan to open more Crunch locations in the Omaha area over the next few years. Bowen and Teslow are already active members in the community and look forward to getting Crunch involved by connecting with Omaha’s amateur athletic associations. They have also partnered with the Milliard Schools PAYBAC program which promotes educational excellence and expands diverse learning opportunities for both students and adults.
“CW Fitness is very excited to bring the Crunch brand and ‘No Judgments” philosophy to the great city of Omaha,” said Crunch Franchisee, Curt Bowen. “We are proud to offer a fun, friendly and affordable facility that residents can enjoy.”
Crunch Omaha Deerfield is now open at 5218 S 136th St, Omaha, NE 68137. For more information visit www.CrunchOmahaDeerfield.com. To learn more about Crunch franchising opportunities, visit www.CrunchFranchise.com.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Headquartered in New York City, and co-owned by New Evolution Ventures (NeV) and private-equity firm Angelo, Gordon, Crunch serves over 600,000 members with over 130 gyms worldwide, including 108 franchise locations in MA, PA, NY, NJ, CT, WA, OR, CA, TX, FL, KY, VA, Puerto Rico and Australia, and is rapidly expanding across the U.S. and around the globe. Go to www.crunch.com for more information.
About New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV)
Based in Northern California, New Evolution Ventures (NeV) is a private equity firm focused on the acquisition, development and operations management of fitness, health and wellness interests both domestically and internationally. Founded in 2008 by Mark Mastrov, Jim Rowley and Mike Feeney, the current team of NeV professionals is shaping the world of fitness, health and wellness one brand at a time. With a foundation representing over a century of business experience, NeV currently has operations and investments in more than 20 countries worldwide representing over 800+ facilities. For more information, visit www.nev.com.
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)