- Franchise URL: http://www.Crunch.com
- Listed: May 19, 2016 8:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK (FranchisePOD.com) May 19, 2016 – Crunch, the health club chain best known for making serious fitness fun through unique programming and cutting-edge training, announces the opening of its newest franchise location at 4055 South Dale Mabry Ave, Tampa, FL. Anticipated to open in the fall of 2016, Crunch South Tampa will bring its ‘No Judgments’ philosophy and fusion of fitness meets entertainment to the diverse Tampa Bay community.
The new health club can be found opposite Britton Plaza (Burlington Coat Factory and Lowe’s), along busy South Dale Mabry and is conveniently located for MacDill Air Force personnel and nearby residents. This 21,000 square foot facility will boast 80+ pieces of state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, tanning and HydroMassage®, full-service locker rooms complete with showers and changing rooms, and a functional training area.
Crunch is known for its innovative group fitness programming and will offer a full roster of classes including BodyWeb with TRX®, Zumba®, Cardio Tai Box, Yoga Body Sculpt, BOSU® Bootcamp, Fat Burning Pilates and more.
Those looking for guidance at the gym can join CAMP CRUNCH, a program that gives members of all fitness levels the opportunity to work one-on-one with an expert trainer. Trainers develop personalized plans to help members meet their individual fitness goals through signature small group training, cutting-edge personal training and unique nutrition programs.
The team of co-owners, Vince Julien, Geoff Dyer, Tony Scrimale, Jeff Dotson, and Kevin La Ferriere, bring a combined 100 years of experience with almost 100 health clubs opened to date. “We are excited to continue to build and grow in the Tampa Bay community. Our objective is to be conveniently located within a 10-minute drive from home or work for all residents. With memberships that begin at only $9.95 a month and more than 60+ group fitness classes included for only $19.95 a month, the Crunch model is packed with added value. We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, friendly, judgment-free experience for all of our members,” Julien said.
With six open clubs in the Tampa Bay area and more in development in Riverview and Pinellas County, the team has also secured development rights for expansion in Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, and Orlando, FL.
Memberships are now available for purchase online or at the club’s location. For more information visit CrunchSouthTampa.com or call 813.284.7777. To learn more about Crunch franchising opportunities, visit CrunchFranchise.com.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Headquartered in New York City, and co-owned by New Evolution Ventures (NeV) and private-equity firm Angelo, Gordon, Crunch serves over 600,000 members with over 150 gyms worldwide, including 120 franchise locations in MA, PA, NY, NJ, CT, WA, OR, CA, TX, FL, KY, VA, OH, NE, GA, WI, IL, Puerto Rico and Australia, and is rapidly expanding across the U.S. and around the globe. Go to www.crunch.com for more information.
About New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV)
Based in Northern California, New Evolution Ventures (NeV) is a private equity firm focused on the acquisition, development and operations management of fitness, health and wellness interests both domestically and internationally. Founded in 2008 by Mark Mastrov, Jim Rowley and Mike Feeney, the current team of NeV professionals is shaping the world of fitness, health and wellness one brand at a time. With a foundation representing over a century of business experience, NeV currently has operations and investments in more than 20 countries worldwide representing over 800+ facilities. For more information, visit www.nev.com.
272 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)