- Sub Headline: Restaurant chain to move into North Carolina and Georgia in 2016
- City: PRAIRIE DU SAC
- State: Wisconsin
- Franchise URL: http://www.culvers.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 12:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PRAIRIE DU SAC, Wis. – The Midwest-based Culver’s restaurant chain added 31 new restaurants in 2015 that included nine in Florida, bringing the total in the sunshine state to 21. Ground was also broken for restaurants in new states of North Carolina and Georgia and are scheduled to open in early 2016. Culver’s finished 2015 with 561 restaurants in 22 states.
“Existing franchisees were definitely in an expansion mindset in 2015 and we welcomed many new franchisees of many different backgrounds who saw Culver’s as a great franchise opportunity,” says Phil Keiser, President and CEO of Culver Franchising System, Inc. “With over 40 more restaurants in the pipeline in 2016 we should exceed 600 restaurants by year’s end.”
Five of the 31 new restaurants opened in 2015 were attributed to the Culver’s Mentor program whereby members of a franchisee’s management team partner with their current franchisee to open their own Culver’s.
Additionally in 2015, 51 current restaurants were updated to the current brand. “It’s important to keep the interior and exterior of our restaurants fresh and up to date because our guests have told us that in addition to quality food and hospitality the look of our facilities is important to them,” adds Keiser. A similar number of projects are planned for 2016.
For over 30 years, Culver’s guests have been treated to cooked-to-order food made with farm-fresh ingredients, served with a smile. The ever-expanding franchise system now numbers more than 550 family-owned and operated restaurants in 22 states. The restaurants’ nationally-recognized customer service is based on small-town, Midwestern values, genuine friendliness and an unwavering commitment to quality. Signature items include the award-winning ButterBurger®, made from fresh, never frozen, beef, and Fresh Frozen Custard, including the famous Flavor of the Day program. For more information, visit http://www.culvers.com, http://www.culvers.com/facebook, http://www.twitter.com/culvers, https://plus.google.com/+culvers or http://www.instagram.com/culvers.
180 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)