- Street: 7720 Montgomery Rd., #200
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 45236
- Slogan or Tagline: Premium Indoor Cycling
- Franchise Fee: $30,000 - $49,500
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $400,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $1,000,000 - $10,000,000
- Investment Range: $378,400 - $893,600
- Royalty: 7% + Ad Royalty Fee to 2%
- Year Founded: 2014
- Franchising Since: 2015
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 15, 2016 11:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 2004, Bill Pryor and his sister Alex Klemmer decided to create one of the first independent cycling studios in the country in their Boston neighborhood. Both Bill, then a corporate executive, and Alex, a stay-at-home mom, recognized that there were three key ingredients to a successful indoor cycling experience: great instructors, great music and a great environment. They opened their first dedicated studio a year later and have been perfecting their high-energy, cycling- focused concept ever since.
Now, ten years later, Pryor and Klemmer have partnered with like-minded fitness enthusiasts to allow others to benefit from the CycleBar experience.
THE CYCLEBAR MISSION IS SIMPLE
- Create a fun and accessible experience for riders of all ages and fitness levels.
- Ensure each CycleBar® ride is an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey.
- Hire and retain the very best people.
- Fuel each ride with amazing music, energy-enhancing video graphics and rider-specific performance data in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre®
- Deliver concierge-level service and an exhilarating experience that goes far beyond a great cardio fitness workout.
- Rock the ride, each and every time.
412 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)