- Street: 7720 Montgomery Rd., #200
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 45236
- Slogan or Tagline: Premium Indoor Cycling
- Franchise Fee: $30,000 - $49,500
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $400,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $1,000,000 - $10,000,000
- Investment Range: $378,400 - $893,600
- Royalty: 7% + Ad Royalty Fee to 2%
- Year Founded: 2014
- Franchising Since: 2015
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 15, 2016 11:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 2004, Bill Pryor and his sister Alex Klemmer decided to create one of the first independent cycling studios in the country in their Boston neighborhood. Both Bill, then a corporate executive, and Alex, a stay-at-home mom, recognized that there were three key ingredients to a successful indoor cycling experience: great instructors, great music and a great environment. They opened their first dedicated studio a year later and have been perfecting their high-energy, cycling- focused concept ever since.
Now, ten years later, Pryor and Klemmer have partnered with like-minded fitness enthusiasts to allow others to benefit from the CycleBar experience.
THE CYCLEBAR MISSION IS SIMPLE
- Create a fun and accessible experience for riders of all ages and fitness levels.
- Ensure each CycleBar® ride is an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey.
- Hire and retain the very best people.
- Fuel each ride with amazing music, energy-enhancing video graphics and rider-specific performance data in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre®
- Deliver concierge-level service and an exhilarating experience that goes far beyond a great cardio fitness workout.
- Rock the ride, each and every time.
500 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)