- Sub Headline: CycleBar is the first premium and only indoor cycling franchise in America
- Franchise URL: http://www.CycleBar.com
- Listed: May 11, 2016 6:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, May 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – CycleBar Dunwoody, a new concept in premium indoor cycling that offers a high-energy workout in a concert-like atmosphere, will open on Wednesday, May 11 at 4794 Ashford Dunwoody Rd. The new studio is one of 100 CycleBar studios to open to riders in 2016.
From May 19 through 29, CycleBar Dunwoody will hold its CycleBlast to celebrate its grand opening by offering 50 free classes to the public over 11 days. Registration is required at http://dunwoody.cyclebar.com.
“More than 54 million Americans are working out at boutique fitness studios, which makes it the fastest growing sector of the fitness industry,” says CycleBar Dunwoody Franchise Owner, Jeff DeLorme. “Dunwoody is such an active, vibrant area, and CycleBar fits into our community’s health and fitness lifestyle while making the experience fun for both new and experienced riders.”
DeLorme’s background has been guided by his passion for start-ups, having successfully been a partner in the creation and sale of ROI Solutions, a medical correspondence company. He is also an experienced independent investor, partner and business advisor with young, for-profit service companies. Outside of his entrepreneurial efforts, DeLorme has more than 20 years of experience in the cable television industry, working with leading providers including Continental Cablevision and Comcast.
CycleBar offers a pay-per-class model, with no membership necessary. Concierge service and amenities include complimentary showers, towels, lockers and shoes.
The dynamic classes take place in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre and are led by CycleStar instructors who take participants through a 50-minute high-energy ride. The tiered CycleTheatre features 50 bikes plus LED lighting, wide-screen graphics and state-of-the-art audio with a DJ booth. Riders can also track performance data via CycleStats and can download music used in the class session. After class, riders cool down with fresh fruit and enhanced water, while aromatherapy helps guests relax throughout the facility. For more information, visit http://dunwoody.cyclebar.com.
CycleBar also does more than just help people stay in shape, it gives them the opportunity to work out to support a cause through philanthropic CycleGiving events that regularly take place at the studios. In 2015, CycleBar supported Susan G. Komen to raise funds for breast cancer awareness, the American Heart Association to raise funds for heart disease research and prevention and The Movember Foundation to raise awareness for men’s health and well-being.
CycleBar unites riders of all ages and fitness levels by creating an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey. Led by engaging, high-energy CycleStar instructors and fueled by incredible music playlists in our state-of-the-art CycleTheatre, CycleBar delivers far beyond a great cardio fitness workout. Our studios and staff are entirely dedicated to creating a fun, dynamic and effective indoor cycling experience for you.
SOURCE CycleBar Dunwoody
540 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)