- Sub Headline: CycleBar, the first premium indoor cycling franchise in America, hits the heart of the South Bay
- Franchise URL: http://www.CycleBar.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS GATOS, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 09, 2016 – CycleBar Los Gatos, a new concept in premium indoor cycling that offers a high energy workout in a concert-like atmosphere will open late summer at 15525 Union Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95032. The new studio is one of 100 CycleBar studios to open to riders in 2016.
“More than 54 million Americans are working out at boutique fitness studios, which makes it the fastest growing sector of the fitness industry—far surpassing traditional gyms,” said CycleBar Co-Owner and General Manager Michelle Denny. “Los Gatos is a vibrant area where residents truly care about health and exercise. We’re excited to offer the community a new way to move their bodies and have some fun.”
CycleBar Los Gatos will hold its CycleBlast to celebrate its grand opening by offering 50 free classes over 10 days. Interested participants should sign up at http://losgatos.cyclebar.com/ to be alerted as soon as registration opens.
CycleBar offers a pay-per-class model, with no membership necessary. Concierge service and amenities include free towels, lockers, and shoes. The dynamic classes take place in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre and are led by CycleStar instructors who take participants through a 50-minute high energy ride. The CycleTheatre features 48 bikes plus LED lighting, wide-screen graphics and state-of-the-art audio with a DJ booth. Riders can track performance data via CycleStats and can download music used in the class session. After class, riders cool down with fresh fruit and enhanced water, while aromatherapy helps guests relax.
CycleBar unites riders of all ages and fitness levels by creating an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey. For more information about the new CycleBar Los Gatos studio visit: http://losgatos.cyclebar.com/.
About the Owners
Michelle Denny has more than 15 years of experience in consumer technology, public relations and marketing. She has worked for Fortune 500 companies as well as Silicon Valley startups. Julie Pfaff has extensive experience in the local retail market, bringing more than 25 years of retail management experience to the job. Inspired by her late husband’s love of cycling, Pfaff hopes to honor him with this new business venture. Both Denny and Pfaff are South Bay natives.
CycleBar® Los Gatos
305 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)