- Sub Headline: CycleBar, the first premium indoor cycling franchise in America, hits the heart of the South Bay
- Franchise URL: http://www.CycleBar.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:27 am
- Expires: 14 days, 11 hours
LOS GATOS, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 09, 2016 – CycleBar Los Gatos, a new concept in premium indoor cycling that offers a high energy workout in a concert-like atmosphere will open late summer at 15525 Union Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95032. The new studio is one of 100 CycleBar studios to open to riders in 2016.
“More than 54 million Americans are working out at boutique fitness studios, which makes it the fastest growing sector of the fitness industry—far surpassing traditional gyms,” said CycleBar Co-Owner and General Manager Michelle Denny. “Los Gatos is a vibrant area where residents truly care about health and exercise. We’re excited to offer the community a new way to move their bodies and have some fun.”
CycleBar Los Gatos will hold its CycleBlast to celebrate its grand opening by offering 50 free classes over 10 days. Interested participants should sign up at http://losgatos.cyclebar.com/ to be alerted as soon as registration opens.
CycleBar offers a pay-per-class model, with no membership necessary. Concierge service and amenities include free towels, lockers, and shoes. The dynamic classes take place in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre and are led by CycleStar instructors who take participants through a 50-minute high energy ride. The CycleTheatre features 48 bikes plus LED lighting, wide-screen graphics and state-of-the-art audio with a DJ booth. Riders can track performance data via CycleStats and can download music used in the class session. After class, riders cool down with fresh fruit and enhanced water, while aromatherapy helps guests relax.
CycleBar unites riders of all ages and fitness levels by creating an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey. For more information about the new CycleBar Los Gatos studio visit: http://losgatos.cyclebar.com/.
About the Owners
Michelle Denny has more than 15 years of experience in consumer technology, public relations and marketing. She has worked for Fortune 500 companies as well as Silicon Valley startups. Julie Pfaff has extensive experience in the local retail market, bringing more than 25 years of retail management experience to the job. Inspired by her late husband’s love of cycling, Pfaff hopes to honor him with this new business venture. Both Denny and Pfaff are South Bay natives.
CycleBar® Los Gatos
254 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (1 views)