- Sub Headline: CycleBar, the first premium indoor cycling franchise in America, hits the heart of the South Bay
- Franchise URL: http://www.CycleBar.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS GATOS, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 09, 2016 – CycleBar Los Gatos, a new concept in premium indoor cycling that offers a high energy workout in a concert-like atmosphere will open late summer at 15525 Union Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95032. The new studio is one of 100 CycleBar studios to open to riders in 2016.
“More than 54 million Americans are working out at boutique fitness studios, which makes it the fastest growing sector of the fitness industry—far surpassing traditional gyms,” said CycleBar Co-Owner and General Manager Michelle Denny. “Los Gatos is a vibrant area where residents truly care about health and exercise. We’re excited to offer the community a new way to move their bodies and have some fun.”
CycleBar Los Gatos will hold its CycleBlast to celebrate its grand opening by offering 50 free classes over 10 days. Interested participants should sign up at http://losgatos.cyclebar.com/ to be alerted as soon as registration opens.
CycleBar offers a pay-per-class model, with no membership necessary. Concierge service and amenities include free towels, lockers, and shoes. The dynamic classes take place in a state-of-the-art CycleTheatre and are led by CycleStar instructors who take participants through a 50-minute high energy ride. The CycleTheatre features 48 bikes plus LED lighting, wide-screen graphics and state-of-the-art audio with a DJ booth. Riders can track performance data via CycleStats and can download music used in the class session. After class, riders cool down with fresh fruit and enhanced water, while aromatherapy helps guests relax.
CycleBar unites riders of all ages and fitness levels by creating an unparalleled multisensory, intoxicating journey. For more information about the new CycleBar Los Gatos studio visit: http://losgatos.cyclebar.com/.
About the Owners
Michelle Denny has more than 15 years of experience in consumer technology, public relations and marketing. She has worked for Fortune 500 companies as well as Silicon Valley startups. Julie Pfaff has extensive experience in the local retail market, bringing more than 25 years of retail management experience to the job. Inspired by her late husband’s love of cycling, Pfaff hopes to honor him with this new business venture. Both Denny and Pfaff are South Bay natives.
CycleBar® Los Gatos
334 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)