Dairy Farmer Couple joins forces with Chemist to launch Creative Colors International in Hershey, PA
- Sub Headline: Industry Leading On-site Repair and Restoration Franchise Saves Local Customers 90% on Replacement Fees
- Franchise URL: http://www.WeCanFixThat.com
- Listed: May 29, 2016 9:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HERSHEY, PA (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Creative Colors International, the nation’s leading on-site repair and restoration franchise, launched its newest location in April 2016 in Palmyra, PA. This is big news as more local business owners and cost-conscious residents than ever before are seeking out alternatives to astronomical upholstering charges and replacement fees associated with damaged possessions composed of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric.
After working as dairy farmers for more than 34 years, Curtis and Dolly Martin decided to take the leap into franchise ownership when their son, Andrew, agreed to their proposal to go into business together. As a former chemist and sales engineer, he was yearning to be an independent business owner and entrepreneur. According to Curtis Martin, the family trio was introduced to the powerful Creative Colors International business model by a franchise consultant.
“We discovered Creative Colors International in the process of researching opportunities with a franchise consultant,” says Curtis. “We were attracted to the business model because we knew we’d have the ability to generate positive cash flow within a reasonable time period without an enormous up-front investment.”
This rising local demand for cost-effective repair and restoration services is also one of the reasons the Martin family joined forces to open the newest Creative Colors International (CCI) location right here in Hershey, PA. According to Curtis, Creative Colors International’s revolutionary products and restoration techniques will help local customers save up to 90% on replacement fees by repairing worn and/or damaged materials.
“We save customers money by repairing vinyl, plastic, cloth and leather surfaces instead of replacing them,” says Curtis. “And as a family comprised of two dairy farmers and a chemist, we love the fact we are offering an affordable, efficient and tech-savvy solution to business owners in Hershey. Plus, to top things off, we travel direct to our customers to complete projects on-site. All in all, a perfect business opportunity for two determined farmers and a hands-on scientist!”
The statistics suggest that repairing and restoring, as opposed to upholstering and replacing, can save local business owners and residents hundreds of dollars on any damaged item. For example, the costs associated with upholstering any type of seat can be very steep, ranging anywhere from $120 to $450 per cushion. And according to Terri Sniegolski, Creative Colors International’s CEO, the commitment shared by all franchisees to help customers save money, and deliver on the company’s “We Can Fix That” philosophy, has been the key catalyst for the company’s expansion to 54 locations in 24 states with 125+ mobile units since its initial inception in 1980.
“We’re excited to open our next Creative Colors location in Hershey because we know the Martins share the same ‘We Can Fix That’ attitude our other successful franchisees possess,” said Sniegolski. “We are thrilled about our expansion in Pennsylvania because we know the local business owners and customers in the community will be eager to repair and restore their possessions at a fraction of the cost.”
Serving the automotive, commercial and furniture industries, Creative Colors International offers affordable solutions for tears, holes, scuffs, scratches and other types of damage found on leather, vinyl, plastic or fabric through on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, dyeing and protection. For local residents, this means Creative Colors International can repair auto interiors, leather furniture, RV flooring, and boat vinyl, among other things. Additionally, for business owners, Creative Colors International can repair any upholstery found in critical locations around the company, such as waiting rooms, examination rooms, restaurant booths, hotel rooms, and theater seating, among others.
For more information on the Martins and their Creative Colors International location, please visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com/hershey/.
About Creative Colors International
Launched in 1991, the Creative Colors International (CCI) franchise system was created through its affiliate, J&J’s Creative Colors, the original industry leader in refurbishment techniques and systems. Today, both companies continue to be family-owned and operated by the second generation. Catering to the abundance of upholstered items in every home, business and vehicle, CCI is the ultimate in on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, protection, and dyeing of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric. Through proprietary technology, CCI restores damaged material at a fraction of replacement costs, saving customers up to 90 percent. CCI repairs are stronger than the original area and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. In the Automotive, Furniture and Commercial Markets, CCI offers on-site repair and restoration to all types of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastic and carpeting by repairing and redyeing holes, cuts, tears, burns, scrapes, fading and discoloration. For more information on CCI’s services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com.
450 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)