- Sub Headline: Funnel Cake a la Mode is the newest innovation from the DQ Bakes!® Institute
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 292 total views on 10/12/2016.
- Listed: June 1, 2016 7:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Minneapolis, MN (FranchisePOD.com) June 01, 2016 – Funnel cake has gone mainstream. Rather than waiting for that day at the ballpark, carnival or state fair, fans of funnel cake will find a new novel treat throughout the Dairy Queen® system beginning today at participating DQ® and DQ Grill & Chill® locations.
To kick off the unofficial start to summer, the Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A and BRK.B) company is serving up the next big mashup that delivers the fun of the fair and a uniquely DQ® twist with the debut of Funnel Cake a la Mode, which will delight fans year-round as a permanent addition to the menu.
Funnel Cake a la Mode is the newest hot-from-the-oven dessert on the DQ Bakes!® menu. Funnel Cake a la Mode begins with a hot, crispy, golden brown funnel cake that’s dusted with powdered sugar and served with a side of cold, creamy signature DQ soft serve, all drizzled with a choice of hot fudge, caramel or strawberry topping.
“For dessert lovers looking for the next new and novel treat, we have it with a unique DQ twist,” said Barry Westrum, executive vice president of Marketing for American Dairy Queen Corporation (ADQ). “We all love funnel cake, but we may not have had it in a while. For the very first time the DQ system is introducing this beloved treat it to our fans and in a way that only we can offer. ”
The Funnel Cake a la Mode is the latest innovation to come from the DQ Bakes! Institute, which was established to further inspire, develop and enhance future innovation coming from the DQ kitchen — ultimately, creating new and unique taste experiences fans can’t get anywhere else.
In addition to the Funnel Cake a la Mode, fans also will find on the DQ Bakes! menu Artisan-style Sandwiches Chicken Bacon Ranch, Chicken Mozzarella and Turkey BLT; Hot Desserts à la Mode of Triple Chocolate Brownie, Apple Tart and Fudge Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie; and Buffalo Chicken, Chicken Bacon BBQ and Chicken Quesadilla Snack Melts.
The featured Blizzard®-of-the-Month in June is the Cotton Candy Blizzard Treat, delectable cotton candy topping and colorful sprinkles blended with DQ’s creamy vanilla soft serve to create a sweet and unique treat for fans of all ages craving a taste of childhood. Blizzard Treats are made to order and are offered in four sizes, including the popular Mini.
For more information about the Dairy Queen system, visit DairyQueen.com. Connect with the DQ system on Twitter using #LOVEmyDQ and follow the system at twitter.com/dairyqueen. Visit the DQ Facebook fan page, which has more than 10.2 million friends and become a friend at facebook.com/dairyqueen.
International Dairy Queen Inc., (IDQ), based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the parent company of American Dairy Queen Corporation. Through its subsidiaries, IDQ develops, licenses and services a system of more than 6,700 locations in the United States, Canada and 28 other countries. IDQ is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Berkshire) which is led by Warren Buffett, the legendary investor and CEO of Berkshire. For more information visit DairyQueen.com.
Pierson Grant Public Relations
954-776-1999, ext. 257
705 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)