- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.dalecarnegie.com/
- Listed: January 13, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA (FranchisePOD.com) January 13, 2016 – The Dale Carnegie of Central Alabama Franchise was recently recognized at the annual Dale Carnegie and Associates North American Conference with the prestigious Silver Cup Award. The Silver Cup Award is given to the top eight franchises in North America for year over year revenue growth. This was the second time Dale Carnegie of Central Alabama has received this award, having claimed the honor in 2011 as well.
Eligible for the award were 80 franchises across the United States and Canada. The Conference, held December 7-11, 2015, hosted 370 attendees, many of whom were present for the ceremony honoring award recipients on December 10, 2015.
“Receiving the Silver Cup Award was truly a team effort. Our sales, marketing, training and project management teams played an integral part in us winning the award! We are honored that our customers trust us to create the transformations in their organizations that lead to achieving greater success in the marketplace,” said Nancy Cover, president of Dale Carnegie Alabama.
About Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training has been helping individuals and organizations reach their goals for 103 years and have graduated over 9 million individuals to date. If you’d like to learn more about Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling in Central Alabama or any of the course offerings, please visit http://www.birmingham.dalecarnegie.com or call 205-444-5011.
SOURCE Dale Carnegie Training
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)