- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.dalecarnegie.com/
- Listed: January 13, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA (FranchisePOD.com) January 13, 2016 – The Dale Carnegie of Central Alabama Franchise was recently recognized at the annual Dale Carnegie and Associates North American Conference with the prestigious Silver Cup Award. The Silver Cup Award is given to the top eight franchises in North America for year over year revenue growth. This was the second time Dale Carnegie of Central Alabama has received this award, having claimed the honor in 2011 as well.
Eligible for the award were 80 franchises across the United States and Canada. The Conference, held December 7-11, 2015, hosted 370 attendees, many of whom were present for the ceremony honoring award recipients on December 10, 2015.
“Receiving the Silver Cup Award was truly a team effort. Our sales, marketing, training and project management teams played an integral part in us winning the award! We are honored that our customers trust us to create the transformations in their organizations that lead to achieving greater success in the marketplace,” said Nancy Cover, president of Dale Carnegie Alabama.
About Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training has been helping individuals and organizations reach their goals for 103 years and have graduated over 9 million individuals to date. If you’d like to learn more about Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling in Central Alabama or any of the course offerings, please visit http://www.birmingham.dalecarnegie.com or call 205-444-5011.
SOURCE Dale Carnegie Training
157 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)