- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.dalecarnegie.com/
- Listed: January 13, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA (FranchisePOD.com) January 13, 2016 – The Dale Carnegie of Central Alabama Franchise was recently recognized at the annual Dale Carnegie and Associates North American Conference with the prestigious Silver Cup Award. The Silver Cup Award is given to the top eight franchises in North America for year over year revenue growth. This was the second time Dale Carnegie of Central Alabama has received this award, having claimed the honor in 2011 as well.
Eligible for the award were 80 franchises across the United States and Canada. The Conference, held December 7-11, 2015, hosted 370 attendees, many of whom were present for the ceremony honoring award recipients on December 10, 2015.
“Receiving the Silver Cup Award was truly a team effort. Our sales, marketing, training and project management teams played an integral part in us winning the award! We are honored that our customers trust us to create the transformations in their organizations that lead to achieving greater success in the marketplace,” said Nancy Cover, president of Dale Carnegie Alabama.
About Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training has been helping individuals and organizations reach their goals for 103 years and have graduated over 9 million individuals to date. If you’d like to learn more about Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling in Central Alabama or any of the course offerings, please visit http://www.birmingham.dalecarnegie.com or call 205-444-5011.
SOURCE Dale Carnegie Training
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)