- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:09 am
- Expires: 207 days, 2 hours
Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup
August 15, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVING, TEXAS – To kick off the 2017 Dallas Cowboys season, 7-Eleven® stores will release a series of seven collectible cups. The first six cups will feature some of the team’s most popular players on co-branded Big Gulp®/Slurpee® cups. Suggested retail price of the limited-edition cup is $1.99 and may be filled with either a fountain or frozen Slurpee drink. Collectible cups are only available for a limited time.
A new cup will be released each week for seven weeks. Which player is featured will not be revealed until the collectible cups hit store shelves each week. The release of individual player cups will culminate with a group version of the cup featuring all six Cowboys players.
“Our customers across the country are huge sports fans,” said Laura Gordon, 7-Eleven Vice President of Marketing and Brand Innovation, “and the Cowboys are one of the most-watched teams, especially in Texas. 7-Eleven is giving fans a fun way to show their support and cheer them on week after week.”
“The opportunity to both collaborate with 7-Eleven and provide our fans a collectible item featuring many of our great players is a win-win,” said Eric Sudol, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships for the Dallas Cowboys. “Both of our organizations strive to serve the customer with a positive, meaningful experience. We look forward to adding to the excitement of the season with the limited-edition release of the cups.”
Like all its proprietary beverages sold in a cup, the Dallas Cowboys cups count toward 7Rewards®, 7-Eleven’s customer loyalty program. Through the 7-Eleven mobile app, 7Rewards customers earn a free any-size drink after the purchase of six beverages such as Big Gulp and Slurpee drinks, coffee and other hot beverages, and 7-Eleven Chillers® and Fresh Brewed Iced Coffee. Specialty cups like the Dallas Cowboys cups do not qualify for the seventh free drink.
The 7-Eleven app is available for download in Google Play and the App store.
About 7-Eleven, Inc.
7-Eleven, Inc. is the premier name and largest chain in the convenience-retailing industry. Based in Irving, Texas, 7-Eleven® operates, franchises or licenses more than 63,000 stores in 18 countries, including 10,900 in North America. Known for its iconic brands such as Slurpee®, Big Bite® and Big Gulp®, 7-Eleven has expanded into high-quality salads, side dishes, cut fruit and protein boxes, as well as pizza, chicken wings, cheeseburgers and hot chicken sandwiches. 7-Eleven offers customers industry-leading private brand products under the 7-Select® brand including healthy options, decadent treats and everyday favorites, at an outstanding value. Customers also count on 7-Eleven for payment services, self-service lockers and other convenient services. Find out more online at www.7-Eleven.com, via the 7Rewards® customer loyalty platform on the 7-Eleven mobile app, or on social media at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE 7-Eleven, Inc.
182 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)