- Franchise URL: http://www.TruBlueHouseCare.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROANOKE, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 19, 2016 – Dan McMurtry has been doing home remodeling for the last 15 years and now he’s excited to announce he’s taking his business to the next level by opening TruBlue Total House Care of Roanoke.
TruBlue of Roanoke specializes in providing handyman, maid and yard clean-up services in addition to larger projects such as remodeling and renovations. TruBlue works with homeowners, business owners and real estate professionals to maintain homes, small businesses and rental properties. By having a single source like TruBlue Total House Care handle all these tasks, home and business owners can save time on property maintenance and spend more time doing the things they love. TruBlue Total House Care can also help seniors and families with minor home adjustments like installing ramps, swapping door handles and putting up handrails.
This locally-owned TruBlue serves the Roanoke, Salem and Vinton communities as well as the surrounding areas.
“This industry sometimes struggles when it comes to customer service. TruBlue is different because we are committed to providing a top-notch service experience to each and every customer each and every time,” McMurtry said. “We want to build lasting relationships with our clients and their homes, similar to the relationship you have with your doctor.”
Prior to opening TruBlue of Roanoke, McMurtry owned Home Renovations, LLC, in Roanoke and specialized in kitchen, bath, and basement remodels and other repairs. He will continue to offer those services in addition to TruBlue’s signature handyman, maid and lawn care options. Before that McMurtry worked in purchasing and operations.
“I bought a house about 15 years ago and found that I loved remodeling. That’s really where this all started. I did a fair amount of work with Home Renovations but realized while I was working with my customers on larger projects there was so much more that could be offered to make their homes easier to manage. TruBlue gives me the national support and systems I need to bring my customers an even better customer experience,” McMurtry said.
All TruBlue franchises are fully insured and bonded and all employees are background checked and certified. To learn more about TruBlue of Roanoke, call (540) 309-9585, email DMcMurtry@TruBlueHouseCare.com or visit http://www.TruBlueRoanoke.com.
About TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care provides one convenient and affordable solution for all your house care needs – inside and out. TruBlue’s services include maid services, household repairs, yard work, emergency repairs and seasonal work, all handled by a personal House Care Manger. These affordable services are available year-round and customized to meet your needs and budget. TruBlue strives to provide affordable, worry-free living for seniors and hassle-free living for busy adults with the goal of eliminating the worries, hassles and headaches of home maintenance by providing full-service, trustworthy house care services to fit any budget.
SOURCE TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care
+1 (513) 489-2026
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)