- Franchise URL: http://www.TruBlueHouseCare.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROANOKE, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 19, 2016 – Dan McMurtry has been doing home remodeling for the last 15 years and now he’s excited to announce he’s taking his business to the next level by opening TruBlue Total House Care of Roanoke.
TruBlue of Roanoke specializes in providing handyman, maid and yard clean-up services in addition to larger projects such as remodeling and renovations. TruBlue works with homeowners, business owners and real estate professionals to maintain homes, small businesses and rental properties. By having a single source like TruBlue Total House Care handle all these tasks, home and business owners can save time on property maintenance and spend more time doing the things they love. TruBlue Total House Care can also help seniors and families with minor home adjustments like installing ramps, swapping door handles and putting up handrails.
This locally-owned TruBlue serves the Roanoke, Salem and Vinton communities as well as the surrounding areas.
“This industry sometimes struggles when it comes to customer service. TruBlue is different because we are committed to providing a top-notch service experience to each and every customer each and every time,” McMurtry said. “We want to build lasting relationships with our clients and their homes, similar to the relationship you have with your doctor.”
Prior to opening TruBlue of Roanoke, McMurtry owned Home Renovations, LLC, in Roanoke and specialized in kitchen, bath, and basement remodels and other repairs. He will continue to offer those services in addition to TruBlue’s signature handyman, maid and lawn care options. Before that McMurtry worked in purchasing and operations.
“I bought a house about 15 years ago and found that I loved remodeling. That’s really where this all started. I did a fair amount of work with Home Renovations but realized while I was working with my customers on larger projects there was so much more that could be offered to make their homes easier to manage. TruBlue gives me the national support and systems I need to bring my customers an even better customer experience,” McMurtry said.
All TruBlue franchises are fully insured and bonded and all employees are background checked and certified. To learn more about TruBlue of Roanoke, call (540) 309-9585, email DMcMurtry@TruBlueHouseCare.com or visit http://www.TruBlueRoanoke.com.
About TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care provides one convenient and affordable solution for all your house care needs – inside and out. TruBlue’s services include maid services, household repairs, yard work, emergency repairs and seasonal work, all handled by a personal House Care Manger. These affordable services are available year-round and customized to meet your needs and budget. TruBlue strives to provide affordable, worry-free living for seniors and hassle-free living for busy adults with the goal of eliminating the worries, hassles and headaches of home maintenance by providing full-service, trustworthy house care services to fit any budget.
SOURCE TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care
+1 (513) 489-2026
189 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)