- Sub Headline: Zurbrigg’s local franchise – based in Naples – serves Collier County, North Naples, Olde Naples, Downtown Naples, and Marco Island.
- Franchise URL: http://www.HouseDoctors.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 9:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Naples, Fla. – When Daniel Zurbrigg opened House Doctors of Naples three years ago, it was with a mission to grow the company by providing quality craftsmanship and a top-notch customer service experience. In recognition of his efforts, House Doctors is proud to recognize Zurbrigg with the company’s President’s Award.
“Daniel shows an awesome amount of determination and resolve to build a handyman and home improvement business in his local community. He believes in the House Doctors brand and all that it stands for. He’s also always willing to support and encourage his fellow franchisees and will go out of his way to promote and improve the brand on a national level. We appreciate all his hard work and we are happy to recognize him with this year’s President’s Award,” House Doctors President and CEO Jim Hunter said.
House Doctors is different because the company’s friendly and experienced craftsmen and technicians are committed to providing an excellent customer experience by being on time, doing the job right and guaranteeing the work for one year. Zurbrigg’s local franchise – based in Naples – serves Collier County, North Naples, Olde Naples, Downtown Naples, and Marco Island. Zurbrigg has lived in Collier County for the last 24 years and his wife, Shenna, was born in the area.
“Winning the President’s Award was a surprise and a huge honor. We’ve been focused on growing our business over the last three years by providing an excellent customer experience and it’s great to be recognized for our efforts,” Zurbrigg said. “We want to be a household name here in Collier County. We want to be the first company you think of when you need a home repair.”
Zurbrigg opened House Doctors of Naples three years ago after 22 years in the corporate world, where he worked mostly in retail management. House Doctors is insured, background checked, and has uniformed technicians that are experienced. They specialize in repairs for carpentry, sheetrock, windows, doors, floors, screen repair, bathroom remodels, as well as interior and exterior home maintenance services, remodeling projects and so much more.
“House Doctors attracted me because I was interested in offering home services and I liked the model and the flexibility. Some franchises out there require you to operate one exact way and House Doctors allows me the freedom to expand our services to meet the needs of our clients,” Zurbrigg said. “The nice thing about working with House Doctors is that we’re not out to sell you something – we want to work with you to create the best plan to meet your goals. We just want what’s best for our customers.”
To learn more about House Doctors of Naples and to schedule services, call (239)455-4019, email hd521(at)housedoctors(dot)com or visit http://housedoctors.com/naples/.
About House Doctors
House Doctors Handyman Service has been helping homeowners across the United States with home repair and light remodeling projects for more than 20 years. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to be there on time and are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Each of our technicians are experienced in home maintenance, product installations and a variety of home improvements. We’re so confident in our team and products that every job we perform comes with a one-year guarantee.
SOURCE House Doctors
+1 5138310100 Ext: 104
140 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)