- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 9:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SOUTHINGTON, CT (FranchisePOD.com) April 19, 2016 – Throughout the years Dave Alfano has been working as a realtor, he’s come to understand the challenges of relocating seniors and helping families part with estates. Now Alfano is pleased to help families through those transitions with his new business, Caring Transitions of Central Connecticut.
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations as well as downsizing and estate liquidations. In addition to organizing, packing, decluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle estate sales, liquidations and preparing homes for market. Caring Transitions of Central Connecticut serves Southington, Farmington, Plainville, West Hartford, Cheshire, Avon, Newington and the surrounding areas.
Alfano is a native of Southington and established Remax realtor and broker. Over the years he saw the need for assistance with transitioning services increase. In his search to find resources to assist clients with the overwhelming transitioning process, he found Caring Transitions.
“As a realtor, I’ve spent the last 14 years working hard for my clients with selling and buying homes. When I realized the compassionate approach Caring Transitions takes for their clients’ needs, I decided those services should be available here in central Connecticut,” Alfano said. “I became a Caring Transitions owner and brought on general manager Rachelle Campbell. We’re excited to offer the much needed services of Caring Transitions to this community.”
Alfano met Campbell through her work with Delta. When she heard about the idea, she was immediately interested. Combining her customer service experience with her passion for working with seniors sounded like a perfect fit. Giving up being a flight attendant also meant she could stay in town and see more of her teenage son.
“Working with the elderly is extremely rewarding and I’m excited to be out there providing a service that can really make their lives easier. We can handle the entire transition from start to finish and, with Dave’s realtor services, we can take care of the whole process,” Campbell said.
Whether your situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation as well as busy families and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed. All of Caring Transitions’ services are customizable, so clients only pay for the services they need – whether that means managing the entire move and estate-clearing or just getting someone resettled into their new place.
“Caring Transitions is a very personal business. We don’t just come to pack, move boxes and sell what’s left behind. We know that, in many cases, families trust us with everything they own. We take that very seriously. We want to develop a relationship with our clients so that we can come in and alleviate stress – not create a different set of worries,” she added.
Campbell is a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services. Caring Transitions of Central Connecticut is bonded and insured and all employees are background-checked.
For additional information about Caring Transitions and to learn how the company can help you and your family, call (860)681-9630, email RCampbell@CaringTransitions.com or visit http://www.CaringTransitionsCentralCT.com.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 160 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visit http://www.caringtransitions.com or visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)