David and Susan Laiewski Receive Multiple Awards At Schooley Mitchell Annual Consultants’ Conference
- Franchise URL: http://www.SchooleyMitchell.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 9:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Greenville, SC, April 14, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)– David and Susan Laiewski came home with several accolades from the recent Schooley Mitchell Annual Consultants’ Conference in Cancun, Mexico. The Greenville-based consultants were honored for their outstanding contributions to the Schooley Mitchell franchise system.
The Laiewskis were recognized for their efforts to share best practices and achievements amongst Schooley Mitchell franchisees through Good News Memo submissions. They also received a Community Involvement Award for their participation with several local organizations, including the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, Hemophilia of South Carolina and Mental Health America of Greenville County.
“The level of community involvement amongst our franchisees is a tremendous source of pride and achievement,” said Dennis Schooley, of Schooley Mitchell. “It makes me proud when I see how socially conscious the Laiewskis are.”
David Laiewski was also honored for his contributions to the Schooley Mitchell discussion board, an internal forum where consultants from across North America share knowledge and expertise to ensure their clients are benefiting from the newest technologies and best-in-class pricing.
“It’s great to be recognized by the franchisor; it means we’re doing the right things,” said David. “More importantly, our clients recognize and appreciate the work we put in to optimize their systems, services and expenses. They have peace of mind knowing they can always call us with any question, issue or request and we will resolve it with their providers on their behalf.”
Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent telecom consulting organization in North America, delivering expertise in all areas of telecommunication and merchant services. The Laiewskis are dedicated to providing objective advice and analysis to ensure their clients are receiving superior services at the best price.
The husband-and-wife team worked for a Fortune 500 company for over 25 years before joining the Schooley Mitchell team. Having both served as IT directors, they have a wealth of knowledge related to the technical and management side of technology.
“It’s not just about negotiating price,” explained David. “It’s about understanding the client’s needs and how the providers play the game. With the Schooley Mitchell tools we have access to information and data on every provider. Couple that with our industry experience, and we’re able to find the right solution for our clients at the right price.”
“We both really enjoy working with our clients,” continued Susan. “Each company or organization has a completely different way of managing their environment. We love the challenge of finding the best prices and service available for our clients, as well as getting to know them on a personal level.”
For additional information about Schooley Mitchell’s services, or to contact the Laiewskis call 864-334-8650, email email@example.com or visit www.schooleymitchell.com/dslaiewski.
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)