- Sub Headline: First Watch offering $20 in Bonus Bucks for every $100 gift card purchase
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirstWatch.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 8:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bradenton, FL (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, announced today that it will continue its tradition of honoring moms, dads and grads this gift-giving season. The restaurant company is offering $20 in Bonus Bucks for every $100 in gift cards purchased in a single visit through June 19. The Bonus Bucks are redeemable June 20 through July 31, and the gift cards are redeemable at its more than 150 First Watch restaurants across the nation and at The Good Egg in Arizona and never expire.
In addition to the Bonus Bucks, First Watch will also treat mothers to a free box of chocolates on Mother’s Day, May 8, and fathers to a free bag of coffee on Father’s Day, June 19.
“We love celebrating with our customers during this exciting time of year and gifting them with something extra to show them they’re appreciated,” said Chris Tomasso, president of First Watch. “Whether it’s a new mom’s first Mother’s Day, a student celebrating graduation from high school or college or a dad whose children are treating him to brunch for Father’s Day, we’re always thrilled when families choose First Watch to be part of these special moments.”
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers guests complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 280 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 150 First Watch restaurants, 114 The Egg & I restaurants, 15 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
941-907-9800 ext. 218
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)