- Sub Headline: First Watch offering $20 in Bonus Bucks for every $100 gift card purchase
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirstWatch.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 8:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bradenton, FL (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, announced today that it will continue its tradition of honoring moms, dads and grads this gift-giving season. The restaurant company is offering $20 in Bonus Bucks for every $100 in gift cards purchased in a single visit through June 19. The Bonus Bucks are redeemable June 20 through July 31, and the gift cards are redeemable at its more than 150 First Watch restaurants across the nation and at The Good Egg in Arizona and never expire.
In addition to the Bonus Bucks, First Watch will also treat mothers to a free box of chocolates on Mother’s Day, May 8, and fathers to a free bag of coffee on Father’s Day, June 19.
“We love celebrating with our customers during this exciting time of year and gifting them with something extra to show them they’re appreciated,” said Chris Tomasso, president of First Watch. “Whether it’s a new mom’s first Mother’s Day, a student celebrating graduation from high school or college or a dad whose children are treating him to brunch for Father’s Day, we’re always thrilled when families choose First Watch to be part of these special moments.”
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers guests complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 280 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 150 First Watch restaurants, 114 The Egg & I restaurants, 15 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
941-907-9800 ext. 218
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)