- Sub Headline: Leading Mexican QSR Chain Inks Two Multi-Unit Franchise Development Agreements
- Listed: November 30, 2016 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants
Lake Forest, CA (FranchisePOD.com) Hot off the heels of yet another successful quarter in which the brand reported a 6.7% increase in systemwide same store sales, despite an overall industry downturn, Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACO), announces its most recent development deals. The nation’s second leading Mexican Quick Service Restaurant (MQSR) chain* has signed two multi-unit franchise development agreements that will significantly expand its footprint in the greater Phoenix area with the addition of 14 new locations. With 25 restaurants currently operating in Phoenix and surrounding cities, the expansion effort will help meet an increased demand in the region for Del Taco’s freshly made Mexican and American favorites.
The first deal was signed with franchise group, CAI Investments, to build 10 Del Taco locations in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area beginning in 2018. “We’ve been watching the market closely and are extremely impressed with the evolution of Del Taco,” said Chris Beavor, managing partner for CAI Investments. “There are no other concepts offering the same quality of food at such an incredible price, and we’re confident that this is only the beginning of a long and rewarding partnership.”
The second agreement will extend the commitment of longtime franchise partner, Brent Veach, by four locations, slated to begin opening in southeastern Phoenix in 2018. Veach currently operates 40 Del Taco locations throughout Arizona and Colorado, the largest number of units owned by a single franchisee in the Del Taco system.
“Not only have we experienced consistent ROI for our existing locations, but the company’s refreshed brand image and new menu additions, like The Del Taco, are driving sales for the entire company,” said Brent Veach. “Results like that, coupled with the positive feedback we’ve been hearing from our guests, made the choice to continue to grow with Del Taco an easy one.”
By offering guests the quality and freshness of a fast casual restaurant at the value and convenience of a drive thru, Del Taco owns a unique space in the QSR+ segment. With its Fresh Combined Solutions strategy, Del Taco aims to generate positive guest experiences and broaden appeal through a series of operations initiatives, including new equipment and enhanced training, as well as a marketing makeover with the launch of its UnFreshing Believable 2.0 campaign. The brand refresh campaign highlights Del Taco’s dichotomous menu of both Mexican and American favorites such as burritos and fries served at category leading prices, along with the use of quality ingredients and fresh preparation in every restaurant’s working kitchen.
“With Del Taco’s ongoing success and exciting plans in the pipeline, there has never been a better time to invest with the brand,” said Laura Tanaka, director of franchise development for Del Taco. “Proven by 12 consecutive quarters of systemwide same store sales increases, the recent enhancements we’ve been making are strongly resonating with guests and franchisees alike. As demand for the QSR+ experience continues to grow, Del Taco is in a unique position to fulfill guests’ elevated expectations.”
Committed to the success of its franchise partners, Del Taco provides substantial support and resources, from site selection to hands-on training to marketing materials, necessary for sustaining and strengthening an operator’s business. As Del Taco pursues steady national growth, the company is actively recruiting passionate and qualified partners to bring Del Taco’s delicious favorites to more guests in both new and existing markets. Candidates interested in franchising are encouraged to register and take part in an informational webinar at www.deltacofranchise.com.
*By number of units
About Del Taco Restaurants, Inc.
Del Taco (NASDAQ: TACO) offers a unique variety of both Mexican and American favorites such as burritos and fries, prepared fresh in every restaurant’s working kitchen with the value and convenience of a drive thru. All menu items taste better because they are made with quality ingredients like freshly grated cheddar, hand-chopped pico de gallo, sliced avocado, slow-cooked beans made from scratch, and fresh-grilled marinated chicken and steak. The brand’s UnFreshing Believable® campaign further communicates Del Taco’s commitment to provide guests with the best quality and value for their money. Founded in 1964, today Del Taco serves more than three million guests each week at its nearly 550 restaurants across 16 states. For more information, visit www.deltaco.com.
Powerhouse Public Relations
296 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)