- Sub Headline: Leading Mexican QSR Chain Inks Two Multi-Unit Franchise Development Agreements
- Listed: November 30, 2016 12:43 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 3 hours
Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants
Lake Forest, CA (FranchisePOD.com) Hot off the heels of yet another successful quarter in which the brand reported a 6.7% increase in systemwide same store sales, despite an overall industry downturn, Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACO), announces its most recent development deals. The nation’s second leading Mexican Quick Service Restaurant (MQSR) chain* has signed two multi-unit franchise development agreements that will significantly expand its footprint in the greater Phoenix area with the addition of 14 new locations. With 25 restaurants currently operating in Phoenix and surrounding cities, the expansion effort will help meet an increased demand in the region for Del Taco’s freshly made Mexican and American favorites.
The first deal was signed with franchise group, CAI Investments, to build 10 Del Taco locations in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area beginning in 2018. “We’ve been watching the market closely and are extremely impressed with the evolution of Del Taco,” said Chris Beavor, managing partner for CAI Investments. “There are no other concepts offering the same quality of food at such an incredible price, and we’re confident that this is only the beginning of a long and rewarding partnership.”
The second agreement will extend the commitment of longtime franchise partner, Brent Veach, by four locations, slated to begin opening in southeastern Phoenix in 2018. Veach currently operates 40 Del Taco locations throughout Arizona and Colorado, the largest number of units owned by a single franchisee in the Del Taco system.
“Not only have we experienced consistent ROI for our existing locations, but the company’s refreshed brand image and new menu additions, like The Del Taco, are driving sales for the entire company,” said Brent Veach. “Results like that, coupled with the positive feedback we’ve been hearing from our guests, made the choice to continue to grow with Del Taco an easy one.”
By offering guests the quality and freshness of a fast casual restaurant at the value and convenience of a drive thru, Del Taco owns a unique space in the QSR+ segment. With its Fresh Combined Solutions strategy, Del Taco aims to generate positive guest experiences and broaden appeal through a series of operations initiatives, including new equipment and enhanced training, as well as a marketing makeover with the launch of its UnFreshing Believable 2.0 campaign. The brand refresh campaign highlights Del Taco’s dichotomous menu of both Mexican and American favorites such as burritos and fries served at category leading prices, along with the use of quality ingredients and fresh preparation in every restaurant’s working kitchen.
“With Del Taco’s ongoing success and exciting plans in the pipeline, there has never been a better time to invest with the brand,” said Laura Tanaka, director of franchise development for Del Taco. “Proven by 12 consecutive quarters of systemwide same store sales increases, the recent enhancements we’ve been making are strongly resonating with guests and franchisees alike. As demand for the QSR+ experience continues to grow, Del Taco is in a unique position to fulfill guests’ elevated expectations.”
Committed to the success of its franchise partners, Del Taco provides substantial support and resources, from site selection to hands-on training to marketing materials, necessary for sustaining and strengthening an operator’s business. As Del Taco pursues steady national growth, the company is actively recruiting passionate and qualified partners to bring Del Taco’s delicious favorites to more guests in both new and existing markets. Candidates interested in franchising are encouraged to register and take part in an informational webinar at www.deltacofranchise.com.
*By number of units
About Del Taco Restaurants, Inc.
Del Taco (NASDAQ: TACO) offers a unique variety of both Mexican and American favorites such as burritos and fries, prepared fresh in every restaurant’s working kitchen with the value and convenience of a drive thru. All menu items taste better because they are made with quality ingredients like freshly grated cheddar, hand-chopped pico de gallo, sliced avocado, slow-cooked beans made from scratch, and fresh-grilled marinated chicken and steak. The brand’s UnFreshing Believable® campaign further communicates Del Taco’s commitment to provide guests with the best quality and value for their money. Founded in 1964, today Del Taco serves more than three million guests each week at its nearly 550 restaurants across 16 states. For more information, visit www.deltaco.com.
Powerhouse Public Relations
263 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)