- Sub Headline: Leading Taco Chain Grows Southeast Footprint with Multi-Unit Development Deal
- City: Lake Forest
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.deltaco.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 3:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lake Forest, California – Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACO), the nation’s second leading Mexican Quick Service Restaurant (MQSR) chain, announced it has opened a new location in South Carolina as part of a recently signed multi-unit development agreement. The brand’s mission of bringing fresh, made-to-order Mexican and American favorites at an unbeatable value to guests in the Southeast, continues with the March opening of the new Del Taco location in Columbia, South Carolina.
This newest development deal is with Flavors Group LLC, a family-operated franchise team with a background in wholesale and convenience store franchising, including several restaurants located within their convenience stores. The Columbia Del Taco location is a free-standing restaurant and the group has committed to opening several more stores in Lexington and Richland counties over the next few years.
“Del Taco’s consistent record of stable financials and new market success gives us tremendous confidence that the brand will thrive in South Carolina,” said Shetal Patel, franchisee and California native who’s always been a big fan of Del Taco. “With over ten years of franchise experience, we were looking to diversify our portfolio and recognized that Del Taco is a fast-growing favorite with unique differentiators that set it apart from competitors in the space; and introducing the beloved brand and products to a new territory was a very attractive business opportunity.”
The MQSR category is one of the fastest growing industry segments, and Del Taco attracts a broad customer base across age groups, income levels and demographics. Having recently transitioned into a public company, Del Taco is poised for significant growth and there has never been a better time to invest in the brand. With a focus on product innovation and a commitment to elevating the quick service experience by meeting guest demands for quality food at an unbeatable value, Del Taco owns an exciting space in the industry that strongly resonates with consumers.
“Backed by a rich 50-year legacy and a proven business model, we’re eager to share our knowledge and resources to help our franchisees achieve sustainable success,” said Laura Tanaka, director of franchise development. “Del Taco is seeking qualified franchise partners, like the Patel family, to grow with us during this very exciting time for the brand.”
Interested candidates are encouraged to register for an informational webinar to learn more about how the company supports its valued franchisees at www.deltacofranchise.com.
About Del Taco Restaurants, Inc.
At Del Taco (NASDAQ: TACO, TACOW) all menu items taste better because they are made to order with fresh ingredients including cheddar cheese grated from 40-pound blocks, handmade pico de gallo salsa, lard-free beans slow-cooked from scratch, fresh sliced avocado and marinated chicken and carne asada grilled in the restaurant. The menu, which includes a full line of breakfast, includes classic Mexican dishes such as tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos as well as American favorites including hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and shakes. Del Taco’s UnFreshing Believable campaign communicates the lengths the company goes to in order to deliver quality, made-to-order menu items created with freshly-prepared ingredients at unbelievable prices. With nearly 550 restaurants in 16 states, Del Taco serves more than three million guests each week. Stay up to date by following Del Taco on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or visit www.deltaco.com for more information.
SOURCE Del Taco Restaurants, Inc.
Powerhouse Public Relations
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)