- Sub Headline: Inspired by the 1964 Original, The Del Taco Offers More of What You Love
- Franchise URL: http://www.DelTaco.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: 57 days, 18 hours
Lake Forest, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 22, 2016 – Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACO) is proud to introduce The Del Taco, a bigger, fresher and better-tasting crunchy beef taco, worthy of the brand’s name. The Del Taco is loaded with more seasoned beef, more freshly grated cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce and fresh, chopped tomatoes, all supported by a bigger, crunchier corn shell. Full of the fresh ingredients guests love, The Del Taco is everything a delicious taco should be.
Inspired by the original version served more than 50 years ago at the very first Del Taco restaurant, this beefed up taco features the perfect ratio of meat to cheese, and is simple yet satisfying. Taco fans are encouraged to head to their nearest location beginning June 23rd to taste the taco that embodies Del Taco’s rich heritage and has earned the right to be declared The Del Taco.
“We’re going back to basics by proudly paying homage to the taco that started it all,” said John Cappasola, executive vice president and chief brand officer. “The Del Taco embraces the beauty of simple, fresh, quality ingredients perfectly proportioned to create what we believe is the greatest tasting taco we’ve ever served. We’re proud to put our name behind the very best crunchy beef taco out there.”
In line with the brand’s promise of unbelievable value, The Del Taco gives guests more of what they love for a price they’ll love. Loaded with more seasoned beef and more hand grated cheddar cheese, guests will be surprised by The Del Taco size and portion for only $1.39. Del Taco also offers the option to substitute seasoned turkey, with 33% less fat than the traditional seasoned beef, in The Del Taco at no additional charge.
Del Taco has a long history of doing things differently than other traditional Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), such as fresh grilling chicken and carne asada in every restaurant’s working kitchen, but offering these freshly prepared items at the price and convenience of a drive-thru. The brand continues to deliver guests the unexpected for an unbeatable value, like preparing food with fresh sliced avocado and hand grated cheddar cheese because it just tastes better. In addition, Del Taco’s menu variety is unmatched in the industry, having always served Mexican favorites and American classics to be enjoyed side by side. Del Taco’s new number one spot on the combo menu, featuring two Del Tacos alongside Small Fries and a Small Drink*, is yet another extension of that unique offering.
*Price and participation may vary by location.
About Del Taco Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1964 in Southern California, Del Taco (NASDAQ: TACO) is the nation’s second largest Mexican Quick Service Restaurant chain. Known for serving Mexican and American favorites prepared fresh in every restaurants’ working kitchen, Del Taco’s menu items taste better because they are made with fresh ingredients like cheddar cheese grated from 40-lb blocks, hand chopped pico de gallo, fresh sliced avocado, slow cooked beans made from scratch, and fresh-grilled marinated chicken and carne asada steak. In July 2016, Del Taco reinvigorated its UnFreshing Believable® marketing campaign to further communicate its commitment to serve guests everything that they love, including choosing not to choose between tacos and fries, fresh prep and fair price, or great tasting food and the convenience of a drive thru. With nearly 550 restaurants in 16 states, Del Taco serves more than three million guests each week. For more information, follow Del Taco on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or visit www.deltaco.com.
Powerhouse Public Relations
365 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)