- Sub Headline: Available at Participating Shops Through May 15
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – March 28, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – An indulgent combination has arrived! Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced the Oreo® Chiller and three cookie-themed doughnuts, including the Snickerdoodle Doughnut, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Doughnut, and the Oreo Cookies and Kreme Doughnut. These treats are available now through May 15 at participating U.S. shops.
“Sometimes you just can’t choose between a cookie and a doughnut,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “This line of doughnuts blends favorite cookie flavors with our classic Krispy Kreme doughnut, creating the perfect sweet treat.”
The Snickerdoodle Doughnut is a cake doughnut rolled in cinnamon sugar, drizzled with white icing and topped with snickerdoodle cookie pieces.
An indulgent take on a classic, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Doughnut features an Original Glazed® doughnut topped with milk chocolate drizzle and a cookie dough flavored Kreme™ dollop.
The Oreo Cookies and Kreme doughnut is filled with a decadent Oreo Cookies and Kreme filling before being dipped in dark chocolate icing. The doughnut is topped off with Oreo cookie pieces and white icing.
The new Oreo Chiller is blended with Oreo cookie pieces and topped with whipped cream, Oreo cookie pieces and a chocolate drizzle.
Get caught with your hand in the cookie jar! Share your sweet treat using #KrispyKreme.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, includingwww.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (11 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (9 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)