- Sub Headline: BrightStar Care Sees Continued Growth with Focus on Clinical Expertise, Accreditation; Closes Out 2015 with 300th Franchise Signing
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightstarcare.com/
- Listed: December 28, 2015 10:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHICAGO–(FranchisePOD.com)–According to statistics generated from the recent White House Conference on Aging, over the next 50 years, the number of people aged 65 and older is expected to more than double to 92 million, and the majority of this growing population wants to age at home. Families with loved ones who want to age in the safety and comfort of their own homes are increasingly seeking in-home care providers that follow the highest healthcare standards and have experienced registered nurses overseeing their care.
BrightStar Care, a national private duty in-home care franchise, is uniquely poised to meet consumer demand for providing this type of expert, compassionate care. In 2015, BrightStar Care opened 25 new locations — surpassing the 300-location milestone since it started franchising in 2006. In 2016, it plans to grow to 350 locations across the country and extend the brand into international markets.
“Families have so many choices when they seek home care for their loved ones, and we are proud to offer them ‘A Higher Standard of Care’ in local communities across the country,” said Shelly Sun, CEO and Co-Founder of BrightStar Care. “Our Registered Nurse Directors of Nursing meet with every family to prepare a customized plan of care based on the health and wellness needs of their loved one. Our franchisees hire experienced nurses and caregivers and provide ongoing training to deliver this higher standard to every family we serve.”
Validating their commitment to quality, BrightStar Care earned the Enterprise Champion for Quality award for the third year in a row from The Joint Commission, the oldest and largest nationally recognized health care quality standards organization. This prestigious distinction is awarded to select franchisors with a proven commitment to the highest level of quality and safety.
Also in 2015, BrightStar Care landed on the annual Inc. 5000 List, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, for the ninth consecutive year, as well as Crain’s “Fast Fifty,” which highlights Chicago’s 50 fastest growing companies. In addition, for the sixth consecutive year, BrightStar Care landed in the Top 200 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list, coming in at No. 177 for 2015.
BrightStar Care also made two key additions to its senior leadership team in 2015, bringing on Steve Schildwachter as its Chief Marketing Officer and Tom Lehr as Chief Financial Officer. With these additions, BrightStar Care gained extensive leadership experience and expertise to support its strategic goals while maximizing its rapid growth.
Looking ahead, by 2018, Sun plans to have three brands in total and hopes to be operating in at least eight international markets with a strong focus on Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, and Western Europe. Looking 10 years ahead, Sun expects BrightStar Care will be serving around 250,000 families and expects to have grown from $335 million in revenue to $3 billion.
About BrightStar Care
Based in Chicago, BrightStar Care is a national private duty home care and medical staffing franchise with more than 300 locations that can provide medical and non-medical services to clients within their homes, as well as supplemental care staff to corporate clients. BrightStar Care professional nurses and caregivers deliver expert, compassionate, and personal care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each BrightStar Care location is required to pursue Joint Commission Accreditation. BrightStar Care received The Joint Commission’s Enterprise Champion for Quality award in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and is committed to having each of its agencies comply with Joint Commission standards. BrightStar Care uses the nationally known patient satisfaction survey company Press Ganey to measure client satisfaction and is proud that nine out of 10 clients would recommend BrightStar Care to a friend or family member. For more information on BrightStar Care please visit www.brightstarcare.com; to find out more about BrightStar Franchising, visit www.franchise.brightstarcare.com/.
Fishman Public Relations
Julianne Kennelly, 847-945-1300
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)