- Sub Headline: Fleet Clean Begins Washing for Ryder Customers in Knoxville January 15
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.fleetcleanusa.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 8:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 30, 2015 – Fleet Clean USA will begin providing mobile fleet washing services to customers in the Knoxville, TN area beginning January 15, 2016. The expansion to this area was spurred by requests from current customers that use Fleet Clean’s services in other cities and states.
“It’s not uncommon for our customers to request our services in all of their locations,” says Rebecca McDonald, Business Development Manager for Fleet Clean, “That way they have a single point of contact and they know they will get consistent quality washes.”
The growth into the Knoxville territory was prompted by a request from truck leasing company, Ryder Systems because of the relationship the companies have formed working together in other markets. Ryder specifically requested Fleet Clean because of their shared philosophy of corporate sustainability and sound environmental practices. Fleet Clean uses only non-caustic soaps and properly reclaims and disposes of the wash water.
The opening of the Knoxville location will be quickly followed by the opening of another branch in Johnson City, Tennessee toward the end of the month. These expansions are expected to add a minimum of 25 jobs in Tennessee and an additional 6 at the corporate headquarters in Florida. The opening of these locations is just the beginning of a corporate growth initiative for 2016.
“We plan on opening a minimum of 6 corporate locations during 2016,” says Scott Marr, President and Founder of Fleet Clean. “Couple that with our expected franchise growth by an additional 6 to 10 locations, and we will soon be in most of the major US markets.”
Also opening in January will be the franchised location of Oklahoma City, OK. Fleet Clean has granted a license to operate a Fleet Clean location to Bruce and Kim Dawson in that territory.
About Fleet Clean
Fleet Clean provides environmentally friendly, hand-brush washing and pressure cleaning of fleet vehicles at the customer’s locations. The Fleet Clean rig carries everything necessary to wash at the customer site; water, soap, brushes, pressure washers, and water reclamation equipment.
Fleet Clean is one of the largest mobile fleet washing companies in the United States with over 20 locations servicing more than 150 cities spanning 10 states. Fleet Clean Services, LLC was founded in Atlanta, GA in 2009 by Scott Marr. The company began franchising as Fleet Clean Systems, Inc. in 2013. The companies are collectively known as Fleet Clean USA. Additional information about the services Fleet Clean USA performs, please visit http://FleetCleanUSA.com. For franchise information, visit http://OwnFC.com.
SOURCE Fleet Clean
215 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)