- Sub Headline: Limited-time menu boasts the resurrection of America's bacon favorites in celebration of the long-awaited new film
- Franchise URL: http://www.dennys.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 11:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SPARTANBURG, S.C., March 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — America’s favorite sizzlin’ side is making a comeback this spring with the introduction of Denny’s new ‘Red, White and Bacon’ menu. Featuring seven sweet and salty dishes, including premium ingredients such as Denny’s new thick-cut Honey Jalapeño Bacon, the limited-time menu salutes the return of mouthwatering bacon flavors and celebrates the long-awaited film “Independence Day: Resurgence,” coming to theaters nationwide on June 24.
“Our ‘Red, White & Bacon’ menu is a tasty tribute to an all-American favorite with new, modern flavors and higher-quality ingredients to take our bacon celebration to the next level,” said John Dillon, @DillonJohnW, chief marketing officer for Denny’s. “The renewal of this delicious diner staple goes hand-in-hand with the return of another Denny’s classic – the ‘Red, White & Blue Slam®’– brought back in celebration of ‘Independence Day: Resurgence,’ hitting theaters this summer. Stop by and salute these two favorites to satisfy your ultimate bacon cravings!”
“Denny’s customers are frequent moviegoers who love these films. What better way to celebrate the next chapter in this iconic franchise than with a partnership celebrating all things American – pancakes, Denny’s and Independence Day: Resurgence,” said Zachary Eller, Senior Vice President, Marketing Partnerships, 20th Century Fox.”
The menu features a variety of returning guest favorites and sizzlin’ new ingredients to feed even the biggest bacon obsession. Guests have three ways to feed their need for bacon with the option of hickory-smoked bacon, turkey bacon or Denny’s finest new thick-cut Honey Jalapeño Bacon, a sweet and spicy upgrade sure to make bacon lovers rejoice. Diners’ can enhance their dish with two strips of the premium item, starting at just 99 cents:
- Red, White & Blue Slam® – As bacon makes it ultimate return to the menu, Denny’s is bringing back another classic to celebrate “Independence Day: Resurgence.” This all-American dish features two buttermilk pancakes made with blueberries, topped with sliced fresh strawberries, cream cheese icing and whipped cream, served with two eggs cooked to order, hash browns and a choice of two bacon strips or sausage links.
- New Honey Jalapeño Bacon Slam® – Try this sweet and spicy take on a Denny’s favorite with two strips of the finest honey jalapeño bacon, two eggs cooked to order, two pancakes and hash browns.
- New Triple Bacon Sampler – The ultimate bacon-lovers dream; featuring two strips of delicious honey jalapeño bacon, two strips of hickory-smoked bacon and two strips of turkey bacon, all served with two eggs cooked to order, hash browns and choice of bread.
- New Honey Jalapeño Bacon Sriracha Burger – At Denny’s, bacon steals the spotlight beyond breakfast. A Sriracha seasoned, hand-pressed 100% beef patty is topped with cheddar cheese, two strips of honey jalapeño bacon and creamy Sriracha sauce, served on Denny’s new brioche bun with a side of French fries.
- New Loaded Bacon, Steak & Potato Skillet – For the guest that knows bacon makes everything better. Denny’s signature skillet features diced bacon and tender prime rib, served with seasoned red-skinned potatoes and broccoli on a sizzlin’ hot skillet, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and pepper jack queso.
- New Bacon Cheddar Tots – Guests can share the bacon love with delicious, house-made tots made with shredded potatoes, bacon and cheddar cheese, served with sour cream for dipping.
For a sweet and salty end to its bacon blowout, Denny’s is bringing back another guest favorite with the Maple Bacon Sundae, featuring two layers of premium vanilla ice cream, maple syrup and crispy bacon. Sweet Blueberry Sensations, including the Lemon Berry Smoothie and Berry Blue Lemonade, offer a refreshing finish any time of day.
Launched nationwide, the ‘Red, White and Bacon’ menu is available all day, every day; the menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and late-night items. For more information please visit www.dennys.com.
174 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)