- Sub Headline: Dickey’s builds inventory for remainder of holiday season; Advance ordering available through Dec. 24.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. is celebrating a record year by exceeding holiday feast sales by 25 percent over last year with plans to sell more than 365,000 pounds of holiday turkey and ham by the end of the month. In order to sufficiently fulfill customer orders, Dickey’s has restocked holiday supplies.
Dickey’s makes it easy to host a hassle-free holiday gathering through easy and convenient online ordering. Cajun fried and smoked turkeys, barbecue honey hams and full holiday feasts are available through Dickey’s online ordering option until December 24. The full holiday feast includes traditional cornbread dressing and gravy, baked potato casserole, green beans with bacon and Dickey’s signature buttery rolls. The holiday feast feeds 10 – 12 people and is sure to be a hit for any holiday get-together. Guests who are registered for the company’s loyalty program, the Big Yellow Cup Club, will receive special holiday discounts. To place a holiday order online, please go here [http://order.dickeys.com/].
Currently, guests can place their holiday orders with a minimum lead time of 48 hours. As of Monday, December 21, only one-hour advanced notice is required to submit a holiday order.
“We are thrilled that we’ve broken all previous holiday sales records held throughout our 74-year history,” said Roland Dickey, Jr. CEO, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s works to exceed guests’ expectations by providing delicious holiday feasts ready to heat and serve. This continues to be a growing trend for our guests so they can relax and enjoy the holiday with their favorite signature slow-smoked meats and homestyle sides rather than spending it preparing and cooking meals.”
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go here [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Public Relations Specialist
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
(972) 248-9899 ext. 235
206 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)