- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with three days of fun, including free barbecue for a year for one lucky guest
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORLANDO, Fla., April 6, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — There’s smoke in the city for Orlando barbecue fans as Dickey’s Barbecue Pit expands this Thursday with a third location near master-planned community, Lake Nona. To celebrate the grand opening, one lucky guest will have the chance to win free barbecue for a year. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
Doors open on Thirsty Thursday, when all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. On Philanthropy Friday, all proceeds from Dickey’s potato chip sales will benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which supports first responders and their families. Kids eat free on Sunday as always!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“We are proud to welcome Owner/Operator Brannan Stine to the Dickey’s family,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “His family-run business expertise is a bonus to our efforts in bringing Texas-style barbecue to Florida and we look forward to continued expansion through this partnership.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
- Thursday, April 7 – Thirsty Thursday – Free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
- Friday, April 8 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
- Sunday, April 10 – Kids Eat Free All day!
Born and raised into his family’s golf course management company, it was only a matter of time before Owner/Operator Brannan Stine followed in his father’s footsteps and opened a business of his own. “Entrepreneurship is something that was embedded in my heart since early childhood. I’m excited for the opportunity to build upon our family’s business portfolio and add a quality fast casual concept such as Dickey’s Barbecue Pit,” shares Brannan. A newly developed master-planned community, Lake Nona is an attractive development property that includes a medical city, an entertainment and shopping district, residential communities and a golf course. “There’s an increasing demand to grow the food presence in this area and we can’t wait to serve the community authentic slow-smoked barbecue.”
The new Dickey’s at Lake Nona can be found at 9368 Narcoossee Rd. Orlando, FL 32827. The phone number is 407-401-8285.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
584 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)