- Sub Headline: Father-Son Team Plan to Open Three New Dickey's Locations
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 7:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
EL PASO, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – El Paso will soon get three new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit locations, according to a development agreement recently executed between the nation’s largest barbecue chain and franchisees Hilario and Hugo Gonzalez. The first location is slated to open by Fall 2016, with the other two stores to follow in the next consecutive years.
An El Paso native, 24-year-old Hugo Gonzalez entered into this business venture with his father Hilario. Having worked in his father’s trucking business, Hugo became interested in business ownership and foodservice. He researched 10 different restaurant franchise concepts, but chose Dickey’s for the great support and low startup cost. “We only have two barbecue restaurants in El Paso, and I wanted to open a fast casual location where guests can get great barbecue without the time it takes to visit a full service restaurant,” Hugo says. “We look forward to serving lunch and dinner at our Dickey’s locations, as well as catering events in our community.”
“Dickey’s is proud to expand our presence in our home state,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We currently do not have a Dickey’s location in El Paso, and we congratulate Hugo and Hilario Gonzalez on bringing the brand to West Texas.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
481 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)