- Sub Headline: Owner/Operator Amrik Singh will open new locations in Ceres, Oakdale and Atwater
- City: Ceres
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 1:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Ceres, CA – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has just executed a new three-store development agreement in Northern California. The new stores will be located in Ceres, Oakdale and Atwater. The Ceres store will open by the end of 2016, followed by the stores in Oakdale and Atwater.
Owner/Operator Amrik Singh has a long history in quick service restaurants. As a teenager he started working in the industry, eventually progressing into management. Singh also had a brief stint of franchise ownership in a small California pizza concept. Originally from India, Singh and his family made their home in California when he was a young child, and he looks forward to providing for his family in America for years to come. “Dickey’s has been incredibly supportive throughout this whole process, and I am blown away by the corporate office and their attention to detail,” says Singh. “We have purchased holiday meals from Dickey’s for years, and I am glad to now own my own stores and serve authentic, delicious food to my community.”
“Dickey’s is growing rapidly along the West Coast, particularly in California,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We recently announced the development of our 100th store in the state, and look forward to continued partnerships with Owner/Operators such as Amrik Singh.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Public Relations Specialist
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
(972) 248-9899 ext. 235
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)