- Sub Headline: Owner/Operator Kelley Millikin will open three new locations in Central Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 1:40 pm
- Expires: 31 days, 17 hours
Columbus, OH (FranchisePOD.com) April 28, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has signed a three-store development agreement in Central Ohio. The Buckeye State currently boasts eight Dickey’s locations, and the brand is expanding rapidly throughout the Midwest.
Owner/Operator Kelley Millikin spent most of his career in business to business sales and account management prior to becoming an entrepreneur. Having lived in Ohio for 23 years, he decided to make his passion into a career and go into the barbecue business full time. “I knew Dickey’s was the right concept because of the exceptional growth rate and the quality of the product,” Millikin says. “This franchise appeals to my natural love of barbecue, but as a potential business owner I chose Dickey’s for the operations efficiency and quality. The specific locations for the new stores have not been determined as of yet, but they will be located in Central Ohio, in the Columbus area.
“We are proud to bring Texas-style barbecue to the Midwest, and have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our guests in that region,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “The Dickey family congratulates new Owner/Operator Kelley Millikin on his development agreement and we look forward to our brand’s expansion in Ohio.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
145 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)