- Sub Headline: From catering to online ordering, Dickey's is prepared for celebrations throughout May and all year long
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: April 29, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, April 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – May is National Barbecue Month, and Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has many delicious slow-smoked options to celebrate! As the school year comes to a close and graduation parties and family celebrations are planned, Dickey’s offers an array of catering and online ordering options to add to the festivities.
In celebration of National Barbecue Month, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit will offer giveaways to one lucky guest every week! Every Friday in May, Dickey’s will announce its prize winner via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Guests can enter to win by engaging with Dickey’s Facebook page, following Dickey’s on Twitter or Instagram or enrolling in Dickey’s Big Yellow Cup Club.
May 6 and May 20: One guest will win free barbecue for a year!
May 13 and May 27: One guest will win a Dickey’s barbecue pack, including Mr. Dickey’s signature cookbook, rib rub, Dickey’s original barbecue sauce, a gift card and more!
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit turns 75 this year, and still slow smokes all their meats in every store daily, delivering that authentic Texas-style flavor for which the barbecue brand is known nationwide. Dickey’s is now offering 24-count catering platters consisting of either Pulled Pork Sliders, Pulled Pork Street Tacos or an assortment of Dickey’s signature desserts, and also offers various Family Pack sizes for gatherings from two to eight people.
Dickey’s has made several exciting changes in the past year, including the implementation of a new store model nationwide, which offers a more sustainable footprint, as well as a remodeled guest loyalty program that rewards repeat guests with free barbecue. Dickey’s has also launched new high-quality menu items such as Asiago Cheese Creamed Spinach and delicious desserts including the blondie brownie, chocolate chunk cookie and pecan pie.
“Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has stayed consistent and authentic throughout our 75 years by serving delicious high-quality barbecue that we are truly passionate about,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “As National Barbecue Month arrives, we encourage our guests nationwide to stop in to their local Dickey’s to celebrate.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
403 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)