- Sub Headline: Approximately 25,000 American households had Dickey’s for Thanksgiving
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: November 30, 2015 2:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – This year, approximately 25,000 American households enjoyed Dickey’s turkey or ham at their Thanksgiving celebration, and more than 6,000 of those households celebrated with Dickey’s full holiday feast, including traditional homestyle sides. That’s over 250,000 pounds of holiday meats that traveled from Dickey’s Barbecue Pits into homes across America.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit increased Thanksgiving sales this year by 17 percent and exceeded its full holiday feast sales by 25 percent. With the record year of holiday sales, Dickey’s is slated to sell approximately 365,000 pounds of holiday turkey and ham by the New Year.
Over 33 million American households looked to restaurants to provide at least a portion of their Thanksgiving meal this year, and Dickey’s works to exceed its guests’ expectations by providing quality homestyle meals ready to heat and serve.
“Folks like to take the hassle out of the holiday by pre-ordering a delicious holiday feast including Cajun-Fried and Smoked Turkey or Barbecue Honey Ham complete with traditional holiday sides,” said Roland Dickey, Jr. CEO, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Sales numbers indicate that this continues to be a growing trend for our guests so they can relax and enjoy the holiday rather than spending it preparing and cooking meals.”
To place a holiday order online, please go here [http://order.dickeys.com/].
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go to: [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
136 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Real Living Pittman Properties Celebrates 40 Years in Business (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Continues Co-Brand Program Growth With Addition Of Prominent Photo Industry Expert And Business Leader (4 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)