- Sub Headline: Approximately 25,000 American households had Dickey’s for Thanksgiving
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: November 30, 2015 2:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – This year, approximately 25,000 American households enjoyed Dickey’s turkey or ham at their Thanksgiving celebration, and more than 6,000 of those households celebrated with Dickey’s full holiday feast, including traditional homestyle sides. That’s over 250,000 pounds of holiday meats that traveled from Dickey’s Barbecue Pits into homes across America.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit increased Thanksgiving sales this year by 17 percent and exceeded its full holiday feast sales by 25 percent. With the record year of holiday sales, Dickey’s is slated to sell approximately 365,000 pounds of holiday turkey and ham by the New Year.
Over 33 million American households looked to restaurants to provide at least a portion of their Thanksgiving meal this year, and Dickey’s works to exceed its guests’ expectations by providing quality homestyle meals ready to heat and serve.
“Folks like to take the hassle out of the holiday by pre-ordering a delicious holiday feast including Cajun-Fried and Smoked Turkey or Barbecue Honey Ham complete with traditional holiday sides,” said Roland Dickey, Jr. CEO, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Sales numbers indicate that this continues to be a growing trend for our guests so they can relax and enjoy the holiday rather than spending it preparing and cooking meals.”
To place a holiday order online, please go here [http://order.dickeys.com/].
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go to: [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)