- Sub Headline: Approximately 25,000 American households had Dickey’s for Thanksgiving
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: November 30, 2015 2:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – This year, approximately 25,000 American households enjoyed Dickey’s turkey or ham at their Thanksgiving celebration, and more than 6,000 of those households celebrated with Dickey’s full holiday feast, including traditional homestyle sides. That’s over 250,000 pounds of holiday meats that traveled from Dickey’s Barbecue Pits into homes across America.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit increased Thanksgiving sales this year by 17 percent and exceeded its full holiday feast sales by 25 percent. With the record year of holiday sales, Dickey’s is slated to sell approximately 365,000 pounds of holiday turkey and ham by the New Year.
Over 33 million American households looked to restaurants to provide at least a portion of their Thanksgiving meal this year, and Dickey’s works to exceed its guests’ expectations by providing quality homestyle meals ready to heat and serve.
“Folks like to take the hassle out of the holiday by pre-ordering a delicious holiday feast including Cajun-Fried and Smoked Turkey or Barbecue Honey Ham complete with traditional holiday sides,” said Roland Dickey, Jr. CEO, Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Sales numbers indicate that this continues to be a growing trend for our guests so they can relax and enjoy the holiday rather than spending it preparing and cooking meals.”
To place a holiday order online, please go here [http://order.dickeys.com/].
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go to: [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
161 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)