- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 7:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRESNO, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 1, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens their newest location this Thursday at northern Fresno’s latest development, Park Shopping Center. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the new Fresno location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
“We are proud of Owner/Operators Brandon Roche and Kevin Roche in their efforts in growing Dickey’s presence in central California,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “California is a growing state for our company with the most locations after our home state of Texas and we look forward to bringing more authentic Texas-style barbecue to the area.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
Thirsty Thursdays – The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, featuring one pulled pork street taco per person, and all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music from local musician Charles Miles and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
Business partners and Owner/Operators Bryan Roche and Kevin Roche saw an opportunity to take their franchising experience to new heights with Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. “I experienced a meal at a Dickey’s location in Minnesota and was blown away and immediately called Bryan to tell him we had found our new franchise venture,” said Kevin Roche. With previous franchising experience with fried-chicken chain, Kentucky Fried Chicken, the California natives are eager to give Fresno residents a taste of the Lone Star State. Bryan adds, “We look forward to serving guests the same mouthwatering slow-smoked barbecue we have fallen in love with several years ago.”
Dickey’s new location at Park Shopping Center can be found at 8480 North Friant Road Fresno, CA 93720. The phone number is 559-434-7675.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
370 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)