- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 2:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALEXANDRIA, Va., April 27, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brings authentic Texas-style barbecue to Alexandria with the grand opening of its newest location at Hilltop Village Center. To celebrate, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Alexandria location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
Doors open on Thirsty Thursday, when all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. On Philanthropy Friday, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which supports first responders and their families, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal. Saturday is ‘Singer-Songwriter’ Saturday, so come out and hear live music. Kids eat free on Sunday as always!
Guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks every Thursday to Sunday.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“We are proud to have Owner/Operator James Wright as a part of the Dickey’s family,” said Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We are continually expanding our presence on the East Coast and introducing our Texas-style barbecue to new Dickey’s guests in that area.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, April 28 – Thirsty Thursday – The first 50 guests will receive a special treat and all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Friday, April 29 – Philanthropy Friday – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Saturday, April 30 – Singer/Songwriter Saturday. Enjoy live music and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Sunday, April 30 – Kids Eat Free All day!
After taking super majority ownership of the Fredericksburg store in May 2015, Owner/Operator James Wright has become a community favorite in Virginia. “I’m excited to offer other Virginia residents the opportunity to experience authentic Texas-style barbecue,” says James. “With our newest location near Fort Belvoir, the largest employer in Fairfax County, we have another opportunity to serve authentic slow-smoked barbecue and become a favorite in the Alexandria community.”
Alexandria residents can find their new Dickey’s at 6451 Old Beulah Street Alexandria, VA 22315. The phone number is 855-490-8227.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
306 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)