- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 432 total views on 11/8/2016.
- Listed: June 16, 2016 7:56 am
- Expires: 108 days, 13 hours
HANOVER, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – It’s a Texas-sized celebration in Hanover as Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens their first location in Hanover this Thursday. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Hanover location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
“We are proud to welcome Owner/Operators Dennis Dacheux, Sr. and Dennis Dacheux, Jr. to the Dickey’s family,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Barbecue is one cuisine that brings many people together including families. We look forward to showing the people of Hanover what authentic Texas-style barbecue is all about.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
Thirsty Thursdays – All guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, featuring one pulled pork street taco per person.
Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music from local musician Dale Stare from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
Nothing brings a family together like barbecue and that’s just the case for Owner/Operators Dennis Dacheux, Sr. and Dennis Dacheux, Jr. The father and son duo not only share the same name, but they share the same love for barbecue. “My father and I would frequently dine at the store in Mechanicsburg, PA,” shared Dennis, Jr. “At our last visit to the Mechanicsburg store, we both looked at each other and said, ‘We can and should do this.'” A year later, the two are opening their first store in York County. “Hanover is a great town with great people and we can’t wait to give them a Texas-sized welcome this Thursday with authentic slow-smoked barbecue.”
The residents of Hanover can find their newest Dickey’s at 30 Wilson Ave. Hanover, PA 17331. The phone number is 717-698-1063.
Find Dickey’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s won first place on Fast Casual’s “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” and ranked in the top ten of Franchise Times’ “Fast and Serious”. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
958 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (3 views)