- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 2:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RIVERVIEW, Fla., April 27, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brings more authentic Texas-style barbecue to The Sunshine State as it opens a new location in Riverview at the Riverview Town Center. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
Doors open on Thirsty Thursday, when all guests will receive a special treat along with a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. On Philanthropy Friday, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which supports first responders and their families, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal. Saturday is ‘Singer-Songwriter’ Saturday, so come out and enjoy live music from local band Rusty Coconut from 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Kids eat free on Sunday as always!
Guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks every Thursday to Sunday.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“We are steadily growing our presence in The Sunshine State,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We are proud to partner with Owner/Operator and Army veteran Darryl Sookoonsingh on his newest journey and look forward to bringing our authentic Texas-style barbecue to Riverview.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, April 28 – Thirsty Thursday – The first 50 guests will receive a special treat and all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Friday, April 29 – Philanthropy Friday – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Saturday, April 30 – Singer/Songwriter Saturday. Enjoy live music from local band Rusty Coconut from 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Sunday, May 1 – Kids Eat Free All day!
Originally from Grand Cayman, Owner/Operator and Army veteran Darryl Sookoonsingh is excited to take his restaurant operations experience to the next level with Dickey’s. Sookoonsingh opened and managed his own Trinidadian restaurant in George Town, Grand Cayman prior to his move and enlistment into the U.S. Army. “I fell in love with Dickey’s post-service in North Dakota and I’m excited to share my passion for their barbecue with the residents of Riverview,” he says. “I felt Riverview was missing out on Dickey’s down-home experience with slow-smoked meats, a family-friendly environment and enthusiastic staff. My wife, Angela and I look forward to welcoming guests to our newest location.”
The Dickey’s Riverview Town Center store is located at 10463 Gibsonton Drive Riverview, FL 33578. The phone number is 813-333-1773.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
279 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)