- Sub Headline: Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the new location
- City: Riverbank
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: February 10, 2016 7:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RIVERBANK, Calif., Feb. 10, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens Thursday, February 11 with specials and giveaways! To celebrate the opening, the store will give away free Big Yellow Cups to guests on Thursday. On Friday the proceeds from Dickey’s brand of signature potato chips will go to Barbecue, Boots & Badges, Dickey’s charitable foundation benefitting first responders. In addition, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for an entire year at the new Riverbank location! To enter to win, use hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club, where you will also receive special offers and promotions. Kids eat free on Sunday as always at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, so come and celebrate Valentine’s Day with the whole family!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s has rapidly expanded throughout California, as the state has the most Dickey’s locations after Texas,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We are proud to open the 92nd location in the state and congratulate our newest Owner/Operators on their hard work and dedication.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, February 11 – Thirsty Thursday – Free BYC with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Friday, February 12 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
Saturday, February 13– Feed the whole crew with $1 sliders, Dickey’s new limited time offer going until the end of February.
Sunday, February 14 – Kids eat free!
Originally from Modesto, business partners Rafael Armenta, Sr., Rafael Armenta, Jr. and Martin Lopez have more than 30 years of combined restaurant experience between them. They decided to open a Dickey’s Barbecue Pit after tasting the authentic, Texas-style flavors that Dickey’s is known for. “We are excited to serve the community of Riverbank with high quality, slow-smoked barbecue,” says co-owner Martin Lopez.
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Riverbank is located at: 2207 Claribel Road, Dr., Riverbank, CA 95367. The phone number is 209-869-2200. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
159 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- Chicago Real Estate Resources Residential Group Joins Real Living Real Estate Brokerage Network (2 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Burger 21 Unveils Its First Restaurant With Full Service Bar In Ocala, Florida (2 views)
- Dairy Farmer Couple joins forces with Chemist to launch Creative Colors International in Hershey, PA (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Fires Up the Pit in Mesa (2 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Announces Opening Of New Shop In Marietta, Georgia (2 views)
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launches to Bring Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits (2 views)
- Restoration 1 Relocates Headquarters to Waco (2 views)