- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 10:11 am
- Expires: 60 days, 3 hours
ENCINO, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brings more slow-smoked flavor to The Golden State with its newest location opening this Thursday in Encino. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Encino location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
“We congratulate Owner/Operators Arman Nikoihesari and Sean Taghizadeh on their Encino store opening,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s is a California favorite and we look forward to giving Encino residents another location to enjoy authentic Texas-style barbecue.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
Thirsty Thursdays – The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, one pulled pork street taco per person, and all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
“We are excited to bring another Dickey’s location to the San Fernando Valley,” said Owner/Operator Sean Taghizadeh Interested in providing the community a dining option different from fast food, the business partners wanted to give Encino residents the opportunity to try Dickey’s slow-smoked meat and down-home guest experience. He adds, “Texas-style barbecue is a growing favorite in California and we can’t wait to welcome guests to our store.”
Dickey’s newest location in Encino can be found at 15826 Ventura Boulevard Encino, CA 91436. The phone number is 818-476-7775.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Kicks Off New Butcher Tacos of the Month with Sriracha Chicken Taco (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (2 views)
- Wine & Design Brings Memories And Masterpieces With Its First Central Florida Location (2 views)
- Chicken Salad Chick Opens First Texas Restaurant In North Fort Worth (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Good Times on Tap for Louisiana as Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery Expands (2 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Is Now Open in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Adds Cold Brew Coffee to Menu (2 views)