- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 10:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ENCINO, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brings more slow-smoked flavor to The Golden State with its newest location opening this Thursday in Encino. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Encino location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
“We congratulate Owner/Operators Arman Nikoihesari and Sean Taghizadeh on their Encino store opening,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s is a California favorite and we look forward to giving Encino residents another location to enjoy authentic Texas-style barbecue.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
Thirsty Thursdays – The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, one pulled pork street taco per person, and all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
“We are excited to bring another Dickey’s location to the San Fernando Valley,” said Owner/Operator Sean Taghizadeh Interested in providing the community a dining option different from fast food, the business partners wanted to give Encino residents the opportunity to try Dickey’s slow-smoked meat and down-home guest experience. He adds, “Texas-style barbecue is a growing favorite in California and we can’t wait to welcome guests to our store.”
Dickey’s newest location in Encino can be found at 15826 Ventura Boulevard Encino, CA 91436. The phone number is 818-476-7775.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
274 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (15 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)